90 Day By Post Overdue

Posted it a week before date due by ems and it got there the next day. That was over three weeks ago and it has not come back. i guess it's time to give them a ring, can somebody give me the number as I think the one on their site is out of date, like a few other things!

Government Center [building B], No. 120 Moo 3, Chaeng Wattana Road Soi 7, Thung Song Hong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210

Telephone: 02-141-9889 02-287-3101 thru 02-287-3110

Fax: 02-143-8228

Called them and they gave another number, tried that for 90 mins but always engaged. Tried another number and she would not or could not check if it had been sent out, but did say it might take two months as only one woman was processing the forms, and she could only do 300 per day. If it's not back in another week I will assume lost on the post.

Government Center [building B], No. 120 Moo 3, Chaeng Wattana Road Soi 7, Thung Song Hong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210

Telephone: 02-141-9889 02-287-3101 thru 02-287-3110

Fax: 02-143-8228

Called them and they gave another number, tried that for 90 mins but always engaged. Tried another number and she would not or could not check if it had been sent out, but did say it might take two months as only one woman was processing the forms, and she could only do 300 per day. If it's not back in another week I will assume lost on the post.

300/day!! are there that many people in bangkok on 1 year visas? thats 90,000 going on she works 300 days a year

If it takes her 2 months by the time she gets to yours u will be overdue unless u send it in 1 month in advance.

seems to me easier to do a border run :-)

Does the ems receipt count instead of a 90 day report note in pp?

I am thinking just to go to CW to do mine as I may need to exit country anytime during wait for a mailed 90 day report.

Just having the ems receipt does not count for much, they will not check a 90 day report on exit anyway. If you do not have the latest 90 day slip with the next date on, either as it was lost i the post or you lost it you have to go to the police and have a lost document report filled out and give it to immigration on the next report date.

Does the ems receipt count instead of a 90 day report note in pp?

I am thinking just to go to CW to do mine as I may need to exit country anytime during wait for a mailed 90 day report.

The ems receipt shows that you met your legal obligation of mailing in the 90 day request at a specific time and they should be able to track its delivery.

Note to OP - If you do not receive your updated form after 2 months then by all means call and find out what the problem is - but my guess is you will have it before that point in time. They really did get quite agitated at me for "trying to rush them". At any rate good luck on any approach you decide to take.