Fill Your Tank For Only 1 Baht Per Liter At Sumet Cycle

Sumet Cycle will be having a special promotion on March 15th from 9am-6pm. Don't tell OPEC, but if you bring any Honda scooter/motorcycle by along with the registration, we'll fill your tank for only 1 baht per liter. We will also have activities, entertainment, refreshments, and prizes. We are located on Prachachuen Rd. at Pongpetch junction. We are just around the corner from the Mall Ngamwongwan and Nonthaveth Hospital. There is a map at www.hondasumetcycle.com .

strewth..!!! 1 baht per tank... do you think I can get away with rebadging my 999S and calling it a Honda VTR 999S for the day :lol: :jap:

Only if I can take your 999s for a test ride. That is one sick looking bike. We might have a similar promotion at one of our independent branches in the near future.

With real 95 I hope. None of this Gasahol stuff.ohmy.gifbah.gif I may have to stop off at Shell to get some real stuff.

Thanks Neal, I almost forgot. Actually, it will be benzene 91. I'm not a big fan of the bio-fuels.

Edited by SumetCycle

Sweet! What a promotion. Will be over with the CBR if I don't forget. I only go for Benzine myself. 13b for a fulltank! Amazing. What beer do you usually drink as I'll have to add a btl or two. Would feel guilty about taking advantage of such an offer.

strewth..!!! 1 baht per tank... do you think I can get away with rebadging my 999S and calling it a Honda VTR 999S for the day :lol: :jap:

Only if I can take your 999s for a test ride. That is one sick looking bike. We might have a similar promotion at one of our independent branches in the near future.

Thanks mate, so you likey the beasty hey what, :D

DSC00961.jpg

Shell doesn't sell 95 Benzine.

Only place I know of that does is some Caltex. If you see 45 baht per liter on the signboard - you found super gas. I personally run Shell V power 95 gasohol. My bike likes it.

Thank you Cap't Obvious.

Sweet! What a promotion. Will be over with the CBR if I don't forget. I only go for Benzine myself. 13b for a fulltank! Amazing. What beer do you usually drink as I'll have to add a btl or two. Would feel guilty about taking advantage of such an offer.

Thanks, we look forward to seeing you. I usually drink Sclitz, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Heffenreffer. Just kidding! I can drink just about anything. I might just need a drink on that day as I'm sure we are going to be very busy. You are the customer though. I should be asking you what beer you usually drink.

Thanks, we look forward to seeing you. I usually drink Sclitz, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Heffenreffer. Just kidding! I can drink just about anything. I might just need a drink on that day as I'm sure we are going to be very busy. You are the customer though. I should be asking you what beer you usually drink.

Thanks for clarifying that you are a lush....joke :lol:

Thanks for clarifying that you are a lush....joke :lol:

More of a Saturday night binge drinker. Too busy to be a lush.

Looking forward to fill her up, 20-25 liters :)

post-81971-0-97187400-1299770254_thumb.jpost-81971-0-97187400-1299770254_thumb.j

Wow, nice bike! Please excuse me, I've got to go order some more petrol.

just kidding, sold it in 2008 in Hua Hin

fantastic tourque, good high power, good brakes for a cruiser, fantastic on highways but far to heavy around town and to many sticky fingers when parked. Milage on par with my GF Yaris :whistling:

Have a nice petrol day :)

Thanks to everyone who came by today. We went through 1,200 liters of petrol and filled up 467 bikes. We also raised some money for a local orphanage. It was very nice meeting some TV forum members, some of whom were very generous with their donations. Thanks for everything guys.

Brian

Thanks to everyone who came by today. We went through 1,200 liters of petrol and filled up 467 bikes. We also raised some money for a local orphanage. It was very nice meeting some TV forum members, some of whom were very generous with their donations. Thanks for everything guys.

Brian

Nice to know it went off well. Any photos taken that could be posted? :D

Brian

Nice to know it went off well. Any photos taken that could be posted? :D

I'll be sure to post some tomorrow. In the meantime, imagine those old 70's gas crunch photos, with scooters and motorcycles instead of cars.

Thanks again, was nice to fill up for a massive 10b. :D

Also good to hear that it might be a continuing Honda promotion and other dealers should have similar deals coming.

BTW, what gas was it?? I usually go for Esso Benzine 91 but this morning my bike was running and sounding fantastic. (noticeably so).

Edited by appropriate

Thanks again, was nice to fill up for a massive 10b. :D

Also good to hear that it might be a continuing Honda promotion and other dealers should have similar deals coming.

BTW, what gas was it?? I usually go for Esso Benzine 91 but this morning my bike was running and sounding fantastic. (noticeably so).

It was benzine 91 from Caltex. Thanks again for stopping by yesterday. It was nice seeing you. The mechanics decided to donate your tip to the orphanage fund. It was very kind of you, and much apprieciated.

Even nicer of them. Didn't know there was an orphanage fund or would have given a wee bit more.

I'll have to make Caltex my regular, bike runs, sounds, and feels great on it. Cheers.

To be honest, I didn't know until the end of the day. Pam didn't mention it to me at first, but all the money from the sale of the gas plus extra donations will be given to a local orphanage here in Nonthaburi.

Caltex used to run ads cliaming their gas had some sort of additives that help to clean the engine and improve performance. I'm not sure myself, but I have several friends who swear by it and won't use anything else in their bikes.