Fill Your Tank For Only 1 Baht Per Liter At Sumet Cycle

It was benzine 91 from Caltex.

Popped in Caltex on Viphawadee to fill up on this stuff but they don't sell 91, only Benzine 95.

Not the cheapest at 48b p/l but man does the bike seem to like it.

I use Caltex Benzine 95 when I can get it, otherwise its either Caltex 91 or PTT 91. My bike turns into an animal (more so) with Benzine 95 coursing through it's veins. Ambrosia for my bike :D

Been staying away from PTT 91 Benzine for some time now... Last time I filled it with some it sounded like the bike was having an asthma attack (didn't have a choice as I was in the boondocks, running low on fuel and I still had around 50 km left to go to reach the city limits). Bike seems to like Esso 91 Benzine and Pure 91 Benzine.

Been staying away from PTT 91 Benzine for some time now... Last time I filled it with some it sounded like the bike was having an asthma attack (didn't have a choice as I was in the boondocks, running low on fuel and I still had around 50 km left to go to reach the city limits). Bike seems to like Esso 91 Benzine and Pure 91 Benzine.

What bike do you have and carbed / injected? My engine is hig compression (high enough) and I've had no issues with PTT 91. I'm trying to stay away from ethanol blends because of rubber fuel hose issues.

What bike do you have and carbed / injected? My engine is hig compression (high enough) and I've had no issues with PTT 91. I'm trying to stay away from ethanol blends because of rubber fuel hose issues.

It's a CBR150R-Fi, supposedly the manual states you can fill it up with almost anything on a gas pump here (Benzine 91,95, Gasohol 91,95) except for kerosene and diesel :lol:.

The engine just didn't sound right. It could have been the station's reservoir where they store fuel for the pumps had too much contaminants (the pumps were all rusty,still had analog meters and it was an old granny who filled up the tank).

Again, I had no choice as i was in the middle of nowhere and it was the only gas station I could find.

Edited by RED21

It's a CBR150R-Fi, supposedly the manual states you can fill it up with almost anything on a gas pump here (Benzine 91,95, Gasohol 91,95) except for kerosene and diesel :lol:.

The engine just didn't sound right. It could have been the station's reservoir where they store fuel for the pumps had too much contaminants (the pumps were all rusty,still had analog meters and it was an old granny who filled up the tank).

Again, I had no choice as i was in the middle of nowhere and it was the only gas station I could find.

Fair enough. Yeah, when you're between a rock and a hard place, no choice. I feed the red devil Gasohol when I have to, but try and get Benzine back in the tank as soon as I can. :D