Big Saturday Of Sport This Weekend

OldeBellPedr

There’s a big Saturday of sport coming up and we’ve got a few things going on to tempt you into The Olde Bell. So whether you favour Football or Rugby, Southern Hemisphere or Northern, we’ve got all the angles covered!

The action starts at 6.05pm with the Super 15’s match between Western Force and Auckland Blues, live from Perth.

Then at 7.45pm we’re off to the English midlands for the F.A. Cup 1/4 Final between Birmingham City and Bolton Wanderers.

At 9.30pm there’s six nations action with Italy v France in the R.B.S. 6 Nations followed by Wales v Ireland at midnight .

Finally it’s back to the F.A. Cup with Man Utd v Arsenal at a quarter past midnight.

To go with your sporting Saturday, we have an all You Can Eat BBQ from 7pm:

We’ve got Steak, Chicken, Sausages, Fish, Seafood, Sweet Potatoes, Potato Salad, Apple & Peanut Salad, Coleslaw & more.

The cost is Just 100 baht! Oh and Just in case you get peckish later, anyone who partakes of the Barbie, will be offered a FREE plate of chips at midnight to go with your beer as the rugby and football are about to start. as a final incentive, if you mention that you saw this on Thai Visa we’ll give you 10% off your total bill!

We’ve also got a special promotion on Cider on Saturday. Some of you my know that there’s now a new Thai Cider in town. Called TNC it comes in sweet and dry varieties and is a pleasantly refreshing hot season drink. We can’t tell you the exact nature of the promotion due to Thailand’s alcohol advertising laws, but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

As a few people have emailed, the cider is called TNC and it stands for Tropical Nuclear Cider!! Anyway, its on special offer Saturday night, so do come along and try it!

also, you don't need to book, though if you want to reserver for more than 2 people, you may like to call ahead and book a table

Thanks

Not that I get out much or would be coming Pedr, but what about Sunday?

I'm sure there are thousands of Brits in CM that want to watch Reading kick Man City's backside in the late FA Cup match on Sunday night :D

First football match I ever saw was at Reading's old Elm Park ground: so yes TP, sure we'll be showing the match at 11.45 - and of course the crucial Calcutta Cup Rugby Union match between England and Scotland at 10pm. Both games will be shown. I hadn't thought about putting on a promotion as I thought the games would be popular enough without support, but maybe I should have a rethink! I'll get back to you on that one!