Drinking

eirikur3

I wonder why, any topics here, always becomes related to the auther must beeing drunk? There are persons here that dont drink at all. Make a small mistake and you are automatally a drunk. i guess there must be some old farangs sitting on Thai visa with a 6 pack . looking for someone that made a small mistake, mixing it with drukenss. Why is this so ,,,hard to understand. anyone whave know why this is. some people actually use these forum, in the manner it was intented ?

jim

Edited by eirikur3

"some people actually use these forum, in the manner it was intented ?"

First off, it is an open forum, there are few rules so you have to take the good with the bad.

I would think that a forum that was nothing but an information sharing source would be so boring hardly anybody would use it.... so you would actually have less information than the Thai Visa we all know today.

"some people actually use these forum, in the manner it was intented ?"

First off, it is an open forum, there are few rules so you have to take the good with the bad.

I would think that a forum that was nothing but an information sharing source would be so boring hardly anybody would use it.... so you would actually have less information than the Thai Visa we all know today.

your right hehe, but i for one would like the imformation, to be relyable.

Edited by eirikur3

I only use thai visa when i cant get answers otherwise, 8-10 i get rubbish drunken answer, wich i dont know if i can rely on or not hehe, so i am apprehensive about the truthfulness, many write just to get attention.

i cant live without drinking everyday and night... lifes too hard for me :jap: but i do exercise as well :lol:

wish you the best, i am only asking people to answer if theyr are 100%, the answer is correct.

Edited by eirikur3

i cant live without drinking everyday and night... lifes too hard for me :jap: but i do exercise as well :lol:

wish you the best, i am only asking people to answer if theyr are 100%, the answer is correct.

I have yet to find anything close to a 100% correct answer anywhere on the internet...

Don't worry about it, some people post rubbish when they are drunk and some post rubbish when they are sober and some of the people just post rubbish. :D

As for getting 100% correct, reliable information just remember that this is an open internet forum where anybody can, within limits, post anything. There are no qualifications required for membership and everything is merely someone's point of view. After a while here you get to know those that consistantly post good info and the rest you take with a pinch of salt.

Well that's my point of view. ;)

If it had not been a first post, I'd have put it down to a five-pint non sequitur...

Imagine if you took anything you read on the internet seriously; or if someone else did? All that advice you'd given, just for the sake of finding out how gullible people could be...

Imagine what could go wrong if someone took Marky seriously? Can anyone speculate to that extent?

Anyway, poor grammar aside, I am sure the OP is more sober than I, or at least earlier in the evening....

Prost

Are you drinking now???:D

See you are one of the guys, i was writing about, cheers

It's cultural for many eirkur3...

Drinking cultures exists throughout the World including the origin Countries of many Western people in Thailand & on Thai Visa but you should know that already, you're from Denmark, not Qatar...

Edited by MSingh

Drinking cultures exists throughout the World including the origin Countries of many Western people in Thailand & on Thai Visa but you should know that already, you're from Denmark, not Qatar...

Haha, yeah, nobody drinks in Denmark :P

Except Swedes. The Danes go to Newcastle or Hull (I really can;t imagine that!)

SC

Me and my six pack (abs, not beer) are sitting here scanning all the posts by you ass nuggets just looking for the chance to pounce on retarded posts and lambast any drunken whoremongering fool and yes it does make me feel superior and better about myself.

Seriously though, if you post in an antagonistic fashion, WHICH YOU DO, then you are going to get responses that aren't so nice. Learn the way the world works..... this thread is a perfect example of you looking to antagonise and get into it with someone, stop pretending you're an innocent.

There is something you misunderstand, people can get pissed anytime they like,just not when they are on Thai-visa- thinking theyr are helping newbyes. it irritates when you loose 20.000, due to a rubbish answer here (i will be careful in future), i have only lived here short time, and perhaps been naive when i was sure i would get a serious response here on Thai-visa, relyable. But thats a long story. Well we learn everyday.

I have yet to find anything close to a 100% correct answer anywhere on the internet...

95% is ok, rest you must guess

eirikur3

you lost 20,000 THB or Euro from a bad answer on Thaivisa? , i can see why you are a little upset now

people can get pissed anytime they like,just not when they are on Thai-visa-

this shall be brought up at the next Thai Visa Piss Up and discussed there, maybe Thaivisa could add that new feature where you have to breathlize yourself to gain access and post on TV.

al7000.jpg

Edited by Boater

Don't worry about it, some people post rubbish when they are drunk and some post rubbish when they are sober and some of the people just post rubbish. :D

As for getting 100% correct, reliable information just remember that this is an open internet forum where anybody can, within limits, post anything. There are no qualifications required for membership and everything is merely someone's point of view. After a while here you get to know those that consistantly post good info and the rest you take with a pinch of salt.

Your are right, i just in my naivity tend to believe people. what is this thaivisa worth when you need to be sucispious about 50% of what people write here?

Your are right, i just in my naivity tend to believe people. what is this thaivisa worth when you need to be sucispious about 50% of what people write here?

If you mean the answers one will get, not much :rolleyes:

Edit. I'm not talking about the more serious forums as Visa forum , Computer forum, etc. :)

Edited by Semper

If you mean the answers one will get, not much :rolleyes:

Thaivisa was orginally set up to help people out with visa questions, which it still does very well to this day.....

you cant blame the posters of thaivisa if you have lost money over an investment after taking advise on an open forum., you should always take indepenant legal advise.

you cant blame the posters of thaivisa if you have lost money over an investment after taking advise on an open forum., you should always take indepenant legal advise.

Well said. The internet is filled with wrong information, misunderstood opinions, different experiences, things that were true before but not any longer, etc. Although you can come a long way with trying to find the general concensus on forums and internet there is no guarantee it's correct or applies to your situation. The internet is no more trustworthy than sombody at the local bar.. Sometimes it's also helpful checking with several advisors/lawyers/doctors/etc too..

Well said. The internet is filled with wrong information, misunderstood opinions, different experiences, things that were true before but not any longer, etc. Although you can come a long way with trying to find the general concensus on forums and internet there is no guarantee it's correct or applies to your situation. The internet is no more trustworthy than sombody at the local bar.. Sometimes it's also helpful checking with several advisors/lawyers/doctors/etc too..

:thumbsup: