Giving Your Mianoi 'a Test Run'?

Buff-horns

Ok you have met this gorgeous doll of 21-23 years approx, you have discussed the financial details and where she will live and what she will do for the monthly deal.

Now comes the tricky bit , how do you know she is up to the job and will do what you expect her to do? She might be a red hot raver or she might be a total dud! lazy and selfish and a loser. Do you have to arrange a trial meeting in the sack ? and is there a cooling off period when you or her can pull out of the deal ? Is it all a verbal agreement ?

and What happens if things dont work out after say 3 months ? or you meet an even nicer potential mianoi ??

Ok you have met this gorgeous doll of 21-23 years approx, you have discussed the financial details and where she will live and what she will do for the monthly deal.

Now comes the tricky bit , how do you know she is up to the job and will do what you expect her to do? She might be a red hot raver or she might be a total dud! lazy and selfish and a loser. Do you have to arrange a trial meeting in the sack ? and is there a cooling off period when you or her can pull out of the deal ? Is it all a verbal agreement ?

and What happens if things dont work out after say 3 months ? or you meet an even nicer potential mianoi ??

supposing this is not a troll?! :D

then it's probably time you find out, or someone tell you that a lot of things can be bought, but unless you just want a doll to replace the good old "do-it-yourself" -

you can't buy love, affection, etc. :D

what you can buy is a "service", and this can be negotiated, but then, it's probably better to go to an existing place for it, and as you like to save money anyway (as from one of your last posts to the same subject) - that wil be cheaper ! :o

The only mia noi I want to have is Thandie Newton and Totster is fighting with me over her so we'll have to see who comes out on top.

The only problem is convincing her to cease working in, and depart from, that horrible Hollywood lifestyle to come be mine. Hmmmmmmmm? :o

She might be a red hot raver or she might be a total dud! lazy and selfish and a loser...............................

................................... or she might even wonder what on earth she is doing holed up with such an arrogant <deleted> with a micro penis and actually decide of her own volition to blow you out like a wet fart and move on to a real man. :o

p.s. are you an american.

Edited by taxexile

She might be a red hot raver or she might be a total dud! lazy and selfish and a loser...............................

................................... or she might even wonder what on earth she is doing holed up with such an arrogant <deleted> with a micro penis and actually decide of her own volition to blow you out like a wet fart and move on to a real man. :D

one could argue that your wording is not too polite or friendly?! :o

but - on second thought : RIGHT ON THE POINT! :D

The only mia noi I want to have is Thandie Newton and Totster is fighting with me over her so we'll have to see who comes out on top.

Hey... the way I remember it is that you gave up Thandie for that other bird... :o

totster :D:D

No way! I said I wouldn't give her up for anybody. Thandie takes top spot in my heart every time! :D

she might even wonder what on earth she is doing holed up with such an arrogant <deleted> with a micro penis and actually decide of her own volition to blow you out like a wet fart and move on to a real man.

I just love reading tax's posts sometimes... :o

Don't beat about the bush mate... :D

................................... or she might even wonder what on earth she is doing holed up with such an arrogant <deleted> with a micro penis and actually decide of her own volition to blow you out like a wet fart and move on to a real man. :D

Awesome!!!

the 'micro penis' bit got me goin.......'are u an american' bit finished me off!!!

:o:D:D

I don't think the "Are you an American?"  question is apropos; but, hey taxexile, what are you?

He's French... :o

that figures...

how does it figure?? the other poster thought he was American

enter stereotypes stage left :D

haha. that`s kind of what i was getting at, not only about "he`s french", but also about "are you american?". should have taken more time crafting that post. no offence intended.

The only problem is convincing her to cease working in, and depart from, that horrible Hollywood lifestyle to come be mine.  Hmmmmmmmm?  :D

thandie newton! :o you have excellent taste, sir.

Yes, I do! :D

newton-thandie-photo-thandie-newton-6235169.jpg

Edited by TRIPxCORE

The only problem is convincing her to cease working in, and depart from, that horrible Hollywood lifestyle to come be mine.  Hmmmmmmmm?  :D

thandie newton! :o you have excellent taste, sir.

Yes, I do! :D

newton-thandie-photo-thandie-newton-6235169.jpg

man, oh man, she is just dreamy! i fell for her years and years ago, when i saw her in that girls-school movie with nicole kidman. "flirting", i think it was. what a woman!

btw, are you from chicago?