Mobile Fax Or Fax To Mail

uhuh

Does anybody have experience using mobile fax in LOS, eg Nokia 9300? Does it work with Orange or would DTAC or AIS be better (besides the better coverage upcountry)?

The alternative would be fax to mail, best with notification of incoming faxes by sms. Any experiences? Can you recommend any fax-to-mail service?

Thanks for any help!

I dont know about AIS or Orange but I have fax & data services with DTAC.

However this is on a contract phone line.

Using the prepaid system you can not send a fax.

Works fine for me.

For fax to mail I use Demon Internet in the UK- as I have an account with them. They allocate me a dedicated UK Fax telephone number and then the incoming faxes are sent to me my email account as attachments . (I've had this fax service for over 7 years now)

Does anybody have experience using mobile fax in LOS, eg Nokia 9300? Does it work with Orange or would DTAC or AIS be better (besides the better coverage upcountry)?

The alternative would be fax to mail, best with notification of incoming faxes by sms. Any experiences? Can you recommend any fax-to-mail service?

Thanks for any help!

I have used eFax (j2) for years..

Its a US number (free) or UK and can have paid number all over the world.. I dont need instant notification but if you can get an email to SMS system its not hard to forward the message based on rules at your mail server (depending on mail server of course)..

Does voicemail also...