Wifi System?

erre191

Please, can anybody recommend a powerful WIFI system with big speakers for my large living room. I listen to music mainly, but would want to use as Movie Theater too.

Can not run cables for 5.1. Surround. Now using Sharp Front surround, but not happy with sound, listening to music.

I hope anybody out there can point me in the right direction. Could not find anything at Numchai or other stores. Thank you!

Edited by erre191

The OP wants HiFi WIFI system.

My opinion on this is that the theoretical high bandwidth of WiFi is still not reliable enough to broadcast full HD video.

You'd be better off with gigabit ethernet or fiber.

I have a Philips wireless surround sound cinema system bought at powerbuy. It is not fully wireless. The front 4 speakers are wired in to the main unit and the two rear speakers are connected to a wireless receiver. It is a Philips HTS5590 home theatre system, the wireless receiver had to be bought separately but the whole package was just under 25,000 baht . The same unit was on sale at numchai for the same price. The DVD player is also Blueray and has an ethernet connection so I hook up to my home network and watch from my PC or storage drives.

Hope this helps

Rab