A Very Interesting Bundle Of Mac Appas

Nawak

I have absolutely no interest in this promotion but just want to let you know about a very interesting bundle of 11 apps as you can find Here.

If I din't had already the license for Parallels Desktop 6, 1Password, DVDRemaster Pro 7 I would buy it. Hands Off is a kind of Little Snitch, an application to monitor and control the access of applications to your network and disks.

Well these "bundles" happen now and again - it's apparently the best way to sell Mac software though I believe that will be a thing of the past with the app store. I think they warrant a discussion.

For one you get an "incredible" deal: $500 worth of software for $50. On the other hand, you would never have bought most of the apps in the bundle so the actual savings are much smaller. In this one, I know Parallels and 1Password are great; I've never heard of the others and quite frankly I am pretty sure I'd never use them.

I will pass as I already have VMWare Fusion. I have an old Parallels license too but back then Parallels kinda sucked - I am sure it's gotten better since. Fusion, I had version 1, then 2 (free update) and then at some point VMWare offered the Fusion 3 update for $9.99 - so I upgraded, can hardly go wrong for 10 bucks.

Anyway to me these bundles are similar to bundles of books - if a store offered me 20 books for the price of two I know I'd never read the others... same here. It's a marketing gag, nothing more. But, if you by chance had considered buying 3 or more of the apps in the bundle, then by all means, go grab it!

ad's should be placed in cooperation with thaivisa support .. aren't they ?

It's not an advertising, I'm a macuser as many others. But I thought this Bundle could be useful for some other macusers.

Up to you , but from now I'll not share anything more in this forum. Even if I will know how to resolve some problem on your Mac, you'll have to find out by yourself. I'm bored of some kind of people on TV, bye bye !!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nawak

ad's should be placed in cooperation with thaivisa support .. aren't they ?

It's not an advertising, I'm a macuser as many others. But I thought this Bundle could be useful for some other macusers.

Up to you , but from now I'll not share anything more in this forum. Even if I will know how to resolve some problem on your Mac, you'll have to find out by yourself. I'm bored of some kind of people on TV, bye bye !!!!!!!!!

Buh-bye