Nonthaburi Immigration Or Chaeng Wattana Best When Staying Near Wong Sawang?

Hello there~

I'm staying near Wong Sawang in Nonthaburi and need to extend my tourist visa. Will it be easier for me to head to Chaeng Wattana or the Nonthaburi immigration office? I have information and maps for both places. Thank you kindly in advance for any help :)

They may turn him around to go to the Nonthaburi office. A friend needed to do the same thing and when he got to the Chaengwattana office, they sent him to Nonthaburi. He lived in Pak Kred and only five kilometers from the main office. I live in the same area and have to go to the Nonthaburi office. It is faster even though much farther. Hardly any waiting at all in the Nonthaburi office.

It might be best to call ahead of time for better and more accurate information.

Edited by puyaidon

I live near the Mall and after reading the posts on this forum went to Nonthaburi, which although not easy to find at first is a very friendly office.

If you live in Wongsawang you should use the Nonthaburi office, as others have said you might get turned away from Chaeng Wattana.

Use Nonthaburi office. Don't waste your time waiting in queue in ChaengWattana because the desk information guys didn't read your document only to find the immigration officer to redirect you to the Nonthaburi office. It happens to me the last time I went there.

Also, the officers at Nonthaburi are friendlier and may crack some jokes making everyone laughing while you are waiting for your turn ;)