Do You Think The Arabification Of Pattaya Is A Good Thing Or Not?

luudee

Lately I have been noticing larger numbers of Middle easterners

in Pattaya and various bars with unrealistic loud Arab music blasting

out of them. Lots of middle eastern man waling on Waling Street

holding hands, women in vials, etc, etc.

Will Pattaya be under Sharia Law in a couple of years ?

How do you think does this affect Pattaya ?

Cheers,

rudi

Couldn't you write your own headline text?

Anyway, women in vials?

Classy!

post-37101-0-37624200-1300384055_thumb.j

From what I've observed the majority of the Arabs and Persians in town are here to GET AWAY from Sharia law.

This is a far cry from Mecca ...

Look on the bright side, good Middle Eastern restaurants, big bearded men in flowing pajama dress-like robes (tropical fashion tips?), horned up handsome dark skinned young men in retro disco wear, shisha parlours for days, what's not to like?

(I'm a fan.)

No worries.

Edited by Jingthing

Why can't there be an influx of Esperantese? All these Arabs and Russians are a major headache if you're trying to communicate with them. Have you ever tried learning Arabic or Farsi? I have, and they are not the easiest of languages.

Far better if everyone spoke The Queen's English, or Esperanto :)

Simon

Edited by simon43

From what I've observed the majority of the Arabs and Persians in town are here to GET AWAY from Sharia law.

Thats how it always starts. Have you seen whats going on in Europe and the US ?

It's scary ...

Cheers,

rudi

Why can't there be an influx of Esperantese? All these Arabs and Russians are a major headache if you're trying to communicate with them. Have you ever tried learning Arabic or Farsi? I have, and they are not the easiest of languages.

Far better if everyone spoke The Queen's English, or Esperanto :)

Simon

Esperanto? Does that even exist anymore? I think you're showing your age Simon :lol:

Ellohay...?

Atwhay aboutway ethay Igpay Atinizationlay ofway Attayapay? Ashay anyoneway onsideredcay atthay etyay...? It'sway artingstay otay ecomebay away oblempray, ootay! (Eallyray, apkray)

:huh:

errm....this is an English language forum...or was your cat walking over the keyboard? :lol:

Ellohay...?

Atwhay aboutway ethay Igpay Atinizationlay ofway Attayapay? Ashay anyoneway onsideredcay atthay etyay...? It'sway artingstay otay ecomebay away oblempray, ootay! (Eallyray, apkray)

errm....this is an English language forum...or was your cat walking over the keyboard? :lol:

I think it's pig latin.....and super annoying. ;)

I heard a rumour that Pattaya is to import a few dozen camels and offer a camel taxi service for the middle eastern tourists.

Wonder what the baht bus operators will think?

The baht-bus operators have nothing to worry about.

Using the camels as taxis is a smokescreen. The Arabs have other uses for them in mind. 555!

I heard a rumour that Pattaya is to import a few dozen camels and offer a camel taxi service for the middle eastern tourists.

If his is true could I get some camel dung for my roses please??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ellohay...?

:cheesy: sorry.

Edited by Michaelaway

The baht-bus operators have nothing to worry about.

Using the camels as taxis is a smokescreen. The Arabs have other uses for them in mind. 555!

Can you explain little further :whistling:

Ellohay...?

Maybe he is trying to communicate with us in Esperanto??