Thai Visa (how To I.d Other Members)

Cheeky Farang

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my students fraternity we have a melody we would whistle when we suspect another member sitting somewhere. The other one is supposed to whistle the second part of that melodie...requires some musical abilities, though...

Edited by raro

in my students fraternity we have a melody we would whistle when we suspect another member sitting somewhere. The other one is supposed to whistle the second part of that melodie...requires some musical abilities, though...

Something like "Thai a yellow ribbon round the old Oak tree" :o:D

Hmmm what about circumcision  ...  for the guys at least. I'm told it is improper to do the girls ( so to speak ) :o  We could take a peek at the wall of stainless steel in the pubs

I've just had mine re-attached and having a ThaiVisa emblem tattooed on it so thats my suggestion for all

Can we just get a tattoo without the initial detachment? :D

(MrBojangles: excellent! :D )

TV members are already easy to identify - chubby, bald, old, and with a 18 y/o .........

Strange, i am not old, not chubby, not bald and dont have an 18yo......

Obviously doing something wrong then!

QUOTE(Pandit @ 2005-09-18 08:44:50)

TV members are already easy to identify - chubby, bald, old, and with a 18 y/o .........

Almost right. I am middle aged, thinning hair, a little over weight but with a 22 year old ............. my daughter was 22 yesterday.

:o

When will you introduce me pete ? (i{m only25..)

:D

Far from that. I'm a 17 year old female.

Obviously doing somehting wrong then...

Instead of flashing ThaiVisa gang signs.

Katsu10-Sat293.JPG

Howabout shadow puppets?

f0a7eb5e.jpg

or

thailand--4c.jpg

Good post Aughie !!

Hmmm what about circumcision  ...  for the guys at least. I'm told it is improper to do the girls ( so to speak ) :o  We could take a peek at the wall of stainless steel in the pubs

That explains all the duck training going on in the back room..... :D

cv

In all of my eight years in this country, I have to say that farangs are the most unfriendliest bunch of people here that another farang could ever meet....................................................

whatever gave you that idea you miserable daft fck faced cnt.

:D:D:D

Whatever gave me that idea?

a) Read my post again, because I already explained why, in it.

:o People like you.

c) Question: How do you know I'm ###### faced? You've never seen my face!

In all of my eight years in this country, I have to say that farangs are the most unfriendliest bunch of people here that another farang could ever meet.  I have lost count of the amount of times that I have walked past a farang in the street and have tried to get eye contact in order to exchange a friendly nod, or even said hello and just been completely ignored.

Why would you go ahead to assume this applies to everyone? My guess is that these folks just didn't want to have anything to do with you and, on the available evidence, I applaud their choice.

Did I say that I assume that this applies to everyone? Can't remember saying so.

How would folk not want to have anything to do with me, without ever having spoken to me and finding out what a nice chap I actually am?

Actually, you are the kind of farang that I would avoid at all costs in this country. Also, it's people like you who clog up this site, in terms of sending in pathetic replies just for the sake of it.

Go away, please!

In all of my eight years in this country, I have to say that farangs are the most unfriendliest bunch of people here that another farang could ever meet.  I have lost count of the amount of times that I have walked past a farang in the street and have tried to get eye contact in order to exchange a friendly nod, or even said hello and just been completely ignored.

Why would you go ahead to assume this applies to everyone? My guess is that these folks just didn't want to have anything to do with you and, on the available evidence, I applaud their choice.

Did I say that I assume that this applies to everyone? Can't remember saying so.

How would folk not want to have anything to do with me, without ever having spoken to me and finding out what a nice chap I actually am?

Actually, you are the kind of farang that I would avoid at all costs in this country. Also, it's people like you who clog up this site, in terms of sending in pathetic replies just for the sake of it.

Go away, please!

I love you Mr Reality

no, you did not say it applied to everyone, only all you have met in eight miserable years in this country.

No, you didn't say that either, I just made it up to make you mad. :o

Go away, please!

You sell timeshare?

Secret code for knowing another TV member.

DUH.

Answer:

DUH.

Go away, please!

You sell timeshare?

Secret code for knowing another TV member.

DUH.

Answer:

DUH.

No, my good friend. I do not, and have never sold, timeshare.

Identifying other TV members was a bit of a problem, even when "hosting" a party in a small venue like the TV Bikini party in Pattaya on the 16th.

Met a few other members, but I'm sure there were more there. Not a lot of extroverted members it seems (those willing to go up to complete strangers and introduce themselves).

Next time I'll make up a little sign to go on the table(s), so at least strangers will know the people sitting there are members (or maybe they are all grandfathers chaperoning their granddaughters :o ).