Where Can I Sell My Expensive Used Furniture In Bkk?

farang000999

Leaving Thailand. I have a black leather couch from Index. Besides posting ads in the usual places which nobody ever responds to, anyone know of any shops around Bangkok that you can sell your furniture to if it is good quality

:blink:

Leaving Thailand. I have a black leather couch from Index. Besides posting ads in the usual places which nobody ever responds to, anyone know of any shops around Bangkok that you can sell your furniture to if it is good quality

:blink:

:lol: best from China comes to mind...

I sold some furniture on Craigslist last year. I asked for very reasonable prices, and I had dozens of inquiries. The sofa was sold within a matter of days.

How much did you ask for it compared to what you paid for it, how old was it, what was the condition?

I sold some furniture on Craigslist last year. I asked for very reasonable prices, and I had dozens of inquiries. The sofa was sold within a matter of days.

How much did you ask for it compared to what you paid for it, how old was it, what was the condition?

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think that the sofa was only about 9-10 months old, in very good condition (only a few small scratches). I think I sold it for about 60-65% of what I paid for it, and the buyer provided transport.