Looking For Mandarin Chinese And Spanish Teachers For A Child

otissp

I have a 3-year old son in Pin Klao, for whom I am looking for Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish language teachers. I would like lessons to take place at home in Pin Klao (near fast boat stop, "Saphan Pin Klao".)

We would like to keep him at home for lessons, and he learns best by playing and having fun at home while hearing/speaking another language, so we would like lessons to take place at our home.

Basically, the job just involves playing with him (he has a million toys), whatever he's in the mood to play with, and speaking the language to him. He catches on fast. Obviously requires some knack. Experience teaching children a plus.

Ideally I would like someone to come about 2 times a week, for 2-3 hours each time, usually mid-afternoon. Details could be worked out.

If anyone is potentially interested, please drop me a line and let me know your experience/qualifications and desired salary. Coming here may be a bit of a pain in the butt, so just factor in the time/money involved in travelling here in the desired salary.

Thank you

My niece graduated with Summa Cum Laude in Linguistics speaking, reading and writing fluently in English, Yiddish, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and a little bit of Thai, is current tutoring children from u.n. at her home in Sinn-Kaow, Sri-na-ka-rinn.

They are paying her 25 euro per hour, minimum 2 hrs per session per week.

Students will also be provided with freshly squeezed orange juice and butter cookies during the session.

Drivers would also receive Chinese ginger ginzeng tea with sandwish free of charge.

If you are interested, pls pm me. I'll ask her if she has any spot available and when. :)

Btw, she won't tolerate children with uncontrollable behavioral difficulty, occasional wetting and soiling are ok.

Wow amazing set of languages there. Which is she a native speaker of?

RIght now we're looking for someone to come teach in our home in Pin Klao so sounds like this wouldnt work out. We may be moving to the downtown area so maybe sometime in the future.

He's perfectly well behaved by the way... as much as could possibly be expected of a 3 year old. Never, ever wets or soils.

My niece graduated with Summa Cum Laude in Linguistics speaking, reading and writing fluently in English, Yiddish, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and a little bit of Thai, is current tutoring children from u.n. at her home in Sinn-Kaow, Sri-na-ka-rinn.

They are paying her 25 euro per hour, minimum 2 hrs per session per week.

Students will also be provided with freshly squeezed orange juice and butter cookies during the session.

Drivers would also receive Chinese ginger ginzeng tea with sandwish free of charge.

If you are interested, pls pm me. I'll ask her if she has any spot available and when. :)

Btw, she won't tolerate children with uncontrollable behavioral difficulty, occasional wetting and soiling are ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still searching for a Spanish teacher for your son?

I've tried to attach my CV & university diploma, but wasn't allowed.

Fernando

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules. Use PM.

• 1 month later...