Funny Shirts

mstribling

My oldest daughter, 13, just walked by me wearing those silly baggy shorts that are orange, or yellow with cartoons on them.

These were orange with a cat on them with the words. 'Hello pussy'.

I just shake my head.

Saw a rather fetching ladies blouse outside a shop in Sikhui last month, whilst waiting for my wife to come out.

It simply said ......"PEOPLE = SHIT"..... across the front.

Must have been a bad day for the designer.

I've been accused of wearing funny shirts, but then I love the feel of silk on a warm day. And, my Thai friends don't seem to mind them. It's only the stuffy old farangs who think they are funny. :whistling:

Ian_Luk.sized.jpg

Not just T shirts.. the picture a couple posts up reminded me of the funny brand names they have in Thailand (and Asia).

Like this one:

post-64232-0-97625200-1300753309_thumb.j

I have also got a very nice soap and shampoo holder by the same make, you must also shop at the 20baht section of the local market like myself ;).

I live up north and there are loads of T-shirts to be spotted as there isn't much English spoken and the last one I saw was by a cute girl serving noodle soup who had written on it "I will <deleted> the fat one" the problem is I am not fat :ermm:.

Asia has many miraculous ointments, creams and beauty products that promise amazing results:

Absolute classic. :lol: Good job I hadn't got a mouthful of coffee when I opened the file.

its not just Thai's that wear funny ones , l gotta get one :D

This would have been perfect for Semper's 'farangs wearing shorts' thread.

yeah ,, l was a bit late thinking of that ,, :rolleyes:

this one describes me

post-31383-0-33675100-1301014494_thumb.j

I don't have a picture of it but my maid was wearing a t-shirt one day that had a picture of a drunk cat lounging in a martini glass (she thought it was cute) and the caption said "everybody likes a tight pussy" (for those who don't know "tight" is slang for drunk). When I stopped laughing long enough to explain what it meant she immediately went and changed it.

I saw a kids t shirt in a shop up country that had a picture of a monkey with "spank my monkey" written under it.

Slightly related I was in Tokyu department store a few weeks ago and there was some happy sounding English song playing over the P.A. but the obviously didnt understand the lyrics as they were saying "fuc_k you very much", made me and the Mrs laugh anyway.

I'm not sure they didn't understand!!

Here's another t-shirt I bought before I moved to Bangkok. I took it to MBK and had 'em make some up for me at 250baht a piece (Gave 'em all away a long time ago.)

post-26360-0-03360800-1301201806_thumb.j

On the back I had them put;

"In Thailand, I like Siamese!" with a cartoon picture of a siamese cat. ;)

One on an older working girl in a beer bar in Hua Hin - "I'm the guy your mum warned you about"... not good with Thailands reputation for girls who weren't born as girls...

The other was on a 14yo on Chumpon - so probably not a strong English speaker... "fuc_k Me, I'm Gorgeous"... she was, but I am not sure she is giving out the message she intended...

Cheers,

Daewoo