Talking With An "Honest Isaan" Woman

Felix Lynn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few comments Felix:

Traffic segment in BKK - true and one of the reasons that BKK does my head in after a few days. Taxi ranks - good idea, but you and I know that likelihood of anything ever changing is remote.

Issan lady - dunno hard to guage if the lady was serious or not. I suppose you'd get a better idea by watching her. I think its unfaire to target Issan ladies though and I'm quite sure this behaviour does go on, but you seem to imply all married foreigners should worry. (borderline  jerry springerish)

Swiss Man in Patters - I do agree should be careful in foreign countries and ultimately you are responsible for what happens. If you checked back on the original thread - Dave had mentioned that said BG gave him the 1000bht back and wanted to stay w/her mates drinking. This alone should show you who is responsible.

Anyways this wasnt your best effort, however I do enjoy your show.

OK , Im sorry , I take my last comment back , that was an opnion . My ISP fried out and I have been reading like a crazy person for the last hour .

Just as I woke up , had a cup coffee & settled down to listen to the radio show and my ISP went out . So I missed it ....again . Not a half bad reply for a Tw#t :o