Culture Course

• 2 weeks later...

Again, I am sorry for not responding earlier. This issue came up for one of our teachers and I had one of the secretaries check on the internet and she found one being offered April 9-11.

I am not at work, but I wrote down the name of the place and I will try to check tomorrow.

I am rather busy and if I forget, feel free to send me a PM to prompt my memory!

Thanks, that's what I thought as well, but the web site for the school said it was being given this April 9-11.

It was the secretary at our school who looked it up and I'll try and investigate it further today.

This is Thailand after all--nothing is for sure!

Thanks, that's what I thought as well, but the web site for the school said it was being given this April 9-11.

It was the secretary at our school who looked it up and I'll try and investigate it further today.

This is Thailand after all--nothing is for sure!

oops Thank you Scott I will keep an eye out for your reply.I too have read its suspended since I posted ,but your right of course.TIT.

I will be away from my office today, but I did get the information. The course is being offered through NK Language & Tutorial School (NKLS) and you can apply through:

www.nklsthailand.com /(http://www.nklsthailand.com/04application.html) (phone Nikky: 081-207-4271)

This course is in Supanburi, I believe and I have no idea if it is still scheduled or not. If someone checks it out, please post here for others. Thanks.

I will be away from my office today, but I did get the information. The course is being offered through NK Language & Tutorial School (NKLS) and you can apply through:

www.nklsthailand.com /(http://www.nklsthailand.com/04application.html) (phone Nikky: 081-207-4271)

This course is in Supanburi, I believe and I have no idea if it is still scheduled or not. If someone checks it out, please post here for others. Thanks.

Hi Scott,rang this girl Nikkky and she couldn't have been more helpful.She thinks the course will run May 20th to 22nd but it dosent seem to be set in stone.So anyone interested can look at website..Thank you again..Bill

Another poster, Pokoal2000, has posted this is a thread which I have closed, to prevent too much confusion.

4/516 Sahakorn Village, Seri Thai road, Klongkum , Buangkum, Bangkok next course starts on 24.April. Price 3 500 baht. Ms. Tess Zarate (organizer) 0851571910 e-mail //removed//

So there is another option available.

Edited by Tywais
e-mail removed as per forum rules

Another poster, Pokoal2000, has posted this is a thread which I have closed, to prevent too much confusion.

4/516 Sahakorn Village, Seri Thai road, Klongkum , Buangkum, Bangkok next course starts on 24.April. Price 3 500 baht. Ms. Tess Zarate (organizer) 0851571910 e-mail //removed//

So there is another option available.

This is at the PSTAT centre, where i did my course. It was actually quite excellent!!