20 Year Old Female Motorbike Passenger Killed In Horrific East Pattaya Crash

Rimmer

20 year old female motorbike passenger killed in horrific East Pattaya crash

PATTAYA: -- A horrific road accident occurred in Soi Neun Plub Wan, East of Pattaya late on Tuesday Night, resulting in the death of a 20 year old woman. Khun Seeampai aged 25 was on her motorbike with her sister and victim of the accident, Khun Nisai aged 20. Khun Seeampai took evasive action to avoid a stationary motorbike and sidecar causing her to lose control of the bike.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-03-23

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

3 people on a bike with the driver riding it in a manner that was unprepared for possible hazards. Not that it may have made a difference but I doubt all were wearing helmets either.

Sad, but totally avoidable by using common sense.Something that's sadly lacking on the roads of Thailand.

Almost that time of year when people ride around 5-up on bikes with no helmets while others throw buckets of icy water in their face. :(

Edited by appropriate

I can certainly bet the 1st bike was pushing the 2nd bike with the feet only because that bike ran out of fuel or some other excuse otherwise.

i ve seen people do that over and over

How much do you want to bet?

Feel sorry for the driver of the Mazda who accidentally ran over the dead girls skull. He may suffer psychological damage from this incident. I still feel bad for a cat I ran over some years ago...so can't imagine what it would be like to run over a fellow human being.

Sorry for the girls too...riding 3 to a bike, and often side-saddle as well, is not a very safe way to go.

Edited by FarangBuddha

RIP....it can happen to anybody even wearing proper equipment. Just a few days before a drunken farang just an electric pole when turning right. Just did not care as he continued to drive his damaged car. Lucky enough that no motorbike was coming out of the Soi at the same time!

Edited by Rimmer
Inflammatory