Thai Tourist Police Nationwide May Be Transferred Out Of The Police Force

webfact

Tourist police have no right of arrest, they are basically a waste of time and only useful to negotiate the price a foreigner has to pay a Thai (if involved in an accident etc),,,thats why if something serious involves a Tourist the Tourist Police must call the Local police to sort it out!!!!!!!

they are just translators

I was in Pattaya once and noticed all the farang dressed like cops walking around with 'brazos de croissant' (spanish for 'croissant arms' meaning they try to look tough)

ne half of them looked like tattooed beeerbellied old englishmen with faces like they been thowing bottles and glasses at members of the other football team in UK before they came here, and the other half looked like a lot of child molesters or other kind or wierd thing.

I remember in boarding school how all the <deleted> and cowards and people with no friends were prefects

I think the inclination and mentality to want to 'help' an institution such as the Thai Tourist Police is probably derived from various immature attitudes (Dhitti in Thai) which attract your backstage bullies, immature show-offs, and downright judases.

anyway what i wanted to say was that all the foreign 'pseudocops' i have seen look like they have done time at one time or another or look like very shady characters.. i wonder how much the Thais check the past of these 'volunteers' because they dont look very savory

I see them as five year old mentalities in adult bodies who are just looking for childish ego kicks and think they look important in others eyes (when really they look like a bunch of idiots and turncoats). Maybe the British Swiss and German Ploice should start recruiting Thais to police our asian ghettos? loooooool@

i can just see it a Thai in UK helping a British cop investigate his own kind!

You do not know what you are talking about, do some research before spouting your poisonous shit, asshol_e!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic