What Questions To Ask To Test Your New Thai Girlfriend ?

bangkokcitylimits

If u have issues about specific moderating action you can take it up with support [at] thaivisa dot com

Any further discussion of moderation WILL earn u a warming.

I suggest those that want to post on this thread also do so only if u have something on topic to say. This is NOT the jokes forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thread bites the dust. blink.gif

I reckon if people pretended not to be misogynist bigots, they could avoid the wrath of the boys in parkas, who are mostly queers, wenches, liberals and publicans

Remember the words of the great McGonagall

"The first man whe ever threw peas at me was a publican"

SC

Edit: We're all going on a ... Summer Holiday

Just killed 2 bottles of port ? :angry:

Was out for a few beers the other week and drinking with a few other falangs and talking about little white lies these thai ladys tell.

And this falang i know was saying a long time ago he met this girl and was seeing for a while and decide to go to the village with her to meet her family ETC.

So the family all had a big party plenty of food and beer all paid for by the falang

As the day started Turning into night time he could notice is darling teerak the ,love of is life her 2 little uns one girl and one boy looking at him and looking at is leg,which he thought a bit odd.

When is love returned the two kids said out of the blue ..Hey mama PAPA FALANG as grown a new leg come and look.rolleyes.gif

Turned out she already had a falang B/F talking good care of her but he had wooden leg biggrin.gif

If she want any money, she is not a "girlfriend" :)

That is so very very true. Yet the majority seem happy to live the lie and will forever be looking over their shoulder. Shame....:whistling:

The great thing about living the lie is never having to look over your shoulder.

Why worry about possible problems when you can deal with them as and when they arise

I'm really nervous about about termites in my wooden leg, but for the time being, its not a credible imminent problem, and should it ever become a more likely threat, I know that a thick coat of creosote will probably suffice as a prophylactic

SC

So the family all had a big party plenty of food and beer all paid for by the falang

And this "papa farang" grew a new leg, because he was boyfriend #2, 3, 4 or whatever.

This guy made the decision.

It never ends.

I sit back and laugh.

I've ditched my old wooden leg for a brand new plastic one. Apparently it is harder to spot. :D

Luckily I've never needed a wooden leg, but if I ever do, I'll know how to protect it.

I think a lot of fellows here expect their Thai ladies to look after them in their dotage, so it might be worth enquiring after her timber preservation skills

and her knowledge of fungal rot

SC

some questions for prospective girlfriends/wives

where did you get all your lovely tattoos dear

how come all your friends can play 8 ball so well

you can speak some english, german, norwegian etc, your school language program must have been excellent for a school in nakon nowhere

is "bak kwai noi" a polite name for me, as everyone in the village calls me that

its great you can sit in a bar farang so happily, some village girls just dont seem comfortable

Edited by macksview

Open a yahoo or hotmail account under a different name and make contact. Take it from there.

That's low....B)

Actually, I think that's quite clever :giggle:

And good advice as l know a lady that has FOUR farangs on the go and each think it's the love of their life their sending cash too. :ermm:

Always tell who is visiting cos a different flag goes up outside on arrival. :D

Has anybody actually answered the question with a reasonable answer? I thought the question was "How do you test your Thai girlfriend."

If he'd wanted sensible answers, he'd have asked a sensible question.

Chemists will sell a simple kit for testing, depending on what you want to test for.

My recommendation would be to marry her, live with her for twenty five years, and then make a decision.

SC

Ask for her CV. No, I'm serious. Almost all Thais that working have one. Most of the younger people use the MS CV format. It makes for an interesting read. One can ask with the preface, so I can understand your past life experiences.

Ask if she is ok having a full medical exam.

If u have issues about specific moderating action you can take it up with support [at] thaivisa dot com

Any further discussion of moderation WILL earn u a warming.

I suggest those that want to post on this thread also do so only if u have something on topic to say. This is NOT the jokes forum

A bit late finding this thread - but whilst I'm sure many posters went 'over the top', those left (you must admit) are funny :lol:!

my first question would be ... do you have any kids. not find out in 6 months time she has two back home . when you are crazey over her. and them say .what the heck . james hat yai . ps and then the trouble starts :unsure:

They all have one or two back home did you not know ?

Ask for her CV. No, I'm serious. Almost all Thais that working have one. Most of the younger people use the MS CV format. It makes for an interesting read. One can ask with the preface, so I can understand your past life experiences.

Ask if she is ok having a full medical exam.

I have taught a course for 4 years in Thailand on CV (resume) writing. If you assume that my students talked to 3 friends each. Well chances are you may have seen one of my resumes. Depending on how you view my credibility you may draw your own conclusions.

I completely agree on the medical exam. I have discovered many things from that information. One lady had no vaccinations. However you must get the lady and doctor to include you in the discussion of the test results and get them in writing. I used to date a nurse and was in a clinic when she and the DR gave a woman positive HIV results. The woman was not phased at all and the entire conversation revolved around not telling her BF who was in the waiting room the results. I figure if I am paying for the tests I should get the results. I have never had a problem explaining this to the doctor or lady concerned.

my first question would be ... do you have any kids. not find out in 6 months time she has two back home . when you are crazey over her. and them say .what the heck . james hat yai . ps and then the trouble starts :unsure:

Given a familiarity with the female anatomy this is usually easy to determine.

I'm sure they say the smae thing about us

SC

Given a familiarity with the female anatomy this is usually easy to determine.

An important question:

- Were you born a man or a woman?

I never realised Mark was a clairvoyant...

He's obviously not telepathic as well

SC

An important question:

- Were you born a man or a woman?

Interesting first post :huh: but l don't understand the, eeeeeer, question and why .

Sorry, my English is not well. This is why I've just read the forum and usually don't write :ermm:.

I've tried to joke. Maybe I've incorrectly used the words in this context (do somebody be born a men or a women? or a male / female? or boy / girl?)

Anyway I really often ask this question then become acquainted with Thai girls... to avoid an irretrievable mistake :blink:

Edited by blanes2007

Personally, I'd want to meet and understand the family. Find out what they have, where they live and work and what their attitudes are to a variety of different scenarios.

Who takes care of the mother and father if they are sick?

How many kids are there and who is expected to pay for the education, health matters and other sundry items.

Does she have any debts or problems with the bank? That may sound an odd question but I had a g/f who still owes 500,000 to the bank and no means of paying it and I refused to.

What is she really like when it comes to shopping? Does she demand the most expensive shoes. clothes etc. Or is she really content / pleased to have what she is given.

Where is she looking to live? Big house or happy in a condo / rented place?

So many basic questions you would have answers from a lady in the West.

Once I'd found out about them then I'd want to know what they expect from me

And i would make sure I watched their eyes when they are talking. Thai people do not seem to have a great deal of control over their eyes. Lastly I'd make sure I was with the family a lot if they are in the same area, to get that 'feel' of how welcoming they really are. True warmth in their ways or not?

It isn't rocket science when you take your time unless you are desperate to wed her.

Just my 3pennorth (or 2 cents) :P

My goodness, if any guy needs guidance about what questions to ask a prospective wife then he really should consider renting by the hour rather than signing up for the life-time plan.

Quite. He shouldn't ask any questions.

Edit - sorry, forgot sarcasm smiley again.

Edited by F1fanatic