Golden Arches Lit Up

TacoBoy

A float with pretty young maidens giving away free CENTRAL eco- bags today, held up a lot of traffic close to the clocktower.

Think I'll go fill it with BigC shopping later!:lol:

post-42984-0-79469900-1301127755_thumb.j

Edited by lannaman

Promotions galore so I hear on opening day from free food to free gifts. I bet you wont be able to get near the place. Someone said theres a free car for the first customer ? not sure if thats true but you can imagine the amount of people being there with pop stars singing as well , looks like a fun day out - NOT.

Promotions galore so I hear on opening day from free food to free gifts. I bet you wont be able to get near the place. Someone said theres a free car for the first customer ? not sure if thats true but you can imagine the amount of people being there with pop stars singing as well , looks like a fun day out - NOT.

Looks to me like a good day to get your shopping done at Big C. Shouldn't be any lines at the registers for the first few weeks after the new place opens, if ever again.

Here are the lasses giving the bags. I tried to add it to the other post but there was a problem

Seems like it was taken near Thaksin Cafe. Nice Thai food there and I like the military style serving tray approach. They always seem to be okay with Farangs and they don't scrimp on the servings. B)

• 1 month later...

Saw a McDonald's delivery motorcycle, set up like the Pizza Company delivery motorcycles, blasting through downtown today. Not sure but I think the call number on the rider's jacket was 1711. Who woulda guessed such a thing in CR? Not me.

Saw a McDonald's delivery motorcycle, set up like the Pizza Company delivery motorcycles, blasting through downtown today. Not sure but I think the call number on the rider's jacket was 1711. Who woulda guessed such a thing in CR? Not me.

First thing I noticed the first time I ate there. Odd but who knows. Maybe there will be Mac attacks in CR. I guess if Pizza Company and KFC can do it, why not McD. I did notice the cheap menu (dollar menu in the US) has disapeared. B)