Bangkok Says "Me First!"

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Bangkok says ME FIRST and asks bordering provinces to keep the flooding water out of the capital.

No plan on tap for ridding the new airport of 200 thousand migrating birds as test flights get underway.

The redemption of a massage parlor kingpin, the short reign of Miss Thailand and a history lesson on one of Thailand’s most infamous streets.

On the next Thailand Today, each weekday at 5pm, midnight and 5am.

http://www.radiobangkok.net

Bangkok says ME FIRST and asks bordering provinces to keep the flooding water out of the capital.

No plan on tap for riding the new airport of 200 thousand migrating birds as test flights get underway.

The redemption of a massage parlor kingpin, the short rain of Miss Thailand and a history lesson on one of Thailand’s most infamous streets.

That's the trouble with "spellcheck" Felix, it has no respect for journos

No plan on tap for riding the new airport of 200 thousand migrating birds as test flights get underway.

The redemption of a massage parlor kingpin, the short rain of Miss Thailand and a history lesson on one of Thailand’s most infamous streets.

kinda nit-picky or is that knit-picky?

...sorry Siam1...i don't get it....maybe I'm being a bit thick but what is the point of your post?

My guess:

Siamone is a Thai woman who has a very articulate mouth and will use it.

Thailand Today doesn’t up to now hasn’t really portrayed Thai women in any other context apart from the one which they are stereotypically known for.

Siamone therefore feels that a this form of media is continuing that well worn tabloid tradition of doing nothing to portray another more realistic view of Thai women.

Put two and two together and there you go……

My guess:

Siamone expects Felix, who is a journalist (a man who works with words - a man whose whole living revolves around language) to be able to tell the difference between 'riding' & 'ridding', 'parlor' & 'parlour' (bit dodgy that one - US versus UK spelling) and 'rain ' & 'reign'. :o

My guess:

Siamone expects Felix, who is a journalist (a man who works with words - a man whose whole living revolves around language) to be able to tell the difference between 'riding' & 'ridding', 'parlor' & 'parlour' (bit dodgy that one - US versus UK spelling) and 'rain ' & 'reign'.  :o

yes, your guess is nearest!!

although maybe I was just making fun of "the man of words" :D