Interesting And Amazing At The Same Time Like..

Nawtier

Hey thanks for the advice 'Andrew of Bangkok'.........I shell use it wisely after I find out if she owns a car or not first.

"I shall use it wisely".

If you learned to spell, that might also help.

Thankyou 'Andrew of Bangkok'.....a spelling lesson and sexual therapist all in one visit......can't get better than that hey...

Just one question 'Andrew of Bangkok'......why do you prefer your girls to have a car before you will date them ??....and is the make and value of said car of relevance ??

Still waiting for wrong time of month to finish.......then let the experiment begin......lights off of course.

Just one question 'Andrew of Bangkok'......why do you prefer your girls to have a car before you will date them ??

Money. Education. Career. Status.

....and is the make and value of said car of relevance ??

Generally not. My "trophy" thus far is a Honda Accord. She is the mother of my son and a restaurant manager in one of Bangkok's top hotels.

I once had the pleasure of a Honda Jazz. She was a very sexy accountant in Sathorn Road.

I briefly entertained a Bios. She was the office manager of a tutorial college. Attractive; from Buriram; but big attitude problems.

An aging Nissan was memorably kinky. She was the manager of the English department at a government school. Lovely to look at, but married. A very secretive affair!

I remember too a gorgeous young Civic. Sadly only platonic: she was strictly no sex before marriage.

Edited by andrewbkk

Cheers....I had a toyota minibus once...

Sounds like you don't drive here in BKK.

I had a Peugeot 406 back in farang land, and sometimes I drive the Accord that belongs to my son's mother. But I'm never really sure if you're supposed to drive on the left or on the right or in the middle.

It's very confusing.

Hey thanks for the advice 'Andrew of Bangkok'.........I shell use it wisely after I find out if she owns a car or not first.

"I shall use it wisely".

If you learned to spell, that might also help.

Thankyou 'Andrew of Bangkok'.....a spelling lesson and sexual therapist all in one visit......can't get better than that hey...

Just one question 'Andrew of Bangkok'......why do you prefer your girls to have a car before you will date them ??....and is the make and value of said car of relevance ??

Still waiting for wrong time of month to finish.......then let the experiment begin......lights off of course.

How will you take the photos with the lights off?

Yes....a 4wd.....so a rugged and adventurous personality.

As I wrote before, most self-respecting automobiles will seldom allow entry into their exhaust pipes. It's good to note that your adventurous 4wd is no exception.

Let's be honest -- would we want the mothers of our children to be adept in the fine art of back door management?

As for the other point of this thread (women who apparently wear towels in the bedroom) -- yep, I understand where these guys are coming from, but they are of course wrong in believing that their experiences with a 1960s Ford apply to infinitely more modern vehicles that come equipped with full options and vastly superior paint jobs.

Mark's comment is true for the most part, and with no slurs on anyone. Tell me how what he said is wrong.

Really...you think most normal healthy females that have been married for 20 years...or even less.....still go to bed in a towel ?

I can state first hand that mine does not and has not for 99% of our time together...in fact i could count on one hand the number of times she 'might' have done so.

You lot seem to think that there are no normal uninhibited girls out there.

Mark also has a horrible habit of big noting his times spent with bar girls and hookers.....like he is some kind of HookaLeaks source of universal know it all knowledge on them.......

Are you talking about normal, healthy THAI females, or western women? Mark and I are ONLY talking about Thai women. Western women ARE different in that regard and are usually less inhibited... delightfully so.

And, just how would you know what other women do if you have been married for 20 years to the same woman? ;) I don't know many married men to discuss the intimate details of their sex life, even with good friends. Women are more inclined to do that than men. Married men just say their love life is good or bad and leave it at that.

On the subject of how the majority of Thai women act in the privacy of their own home, I would believe a man like Mark who spent the past 20 years with a variety of working gals, before I'd believe a man who has been married to the same woman for 20 years.

I can only go by the few hundred Thai women I've been with during the past 15 years. I discovered, for the most part, that Thai women don't walk around naked anywhere... except in the shower. Of course, there are always exceptions, and I currently have a few that are quite uninhibited while with me, but they are the excceptions..

However, the original topic was about Thai working girls and their ingrained modesty. I first noticed it with a gal who put on one of those fake sex shows at a bar in Pattaya where she was totally naked in front of strangers. Then, later in the bedroom she came from the shower wrapped in a towel which she didn't take off until under the sheets. I just thought it a bit odd at the time, and later discovered it was quite normal for Thai females to act that way.

Is this self confessed player Mark?

Second....wrong time of month......few days and she'll be right.

That's the whole point you dumb prick. The time of the month DOESN'T matter.

And you don't just put your finger in. You warm her up first. Ever heard of foreplay? Ever heard of a rim job? Actually, you're so bloody naive that you probably haven't. Google it.

The main point of my comments was that Thai girls outside of the sex industry will generally not be game. That's not to say all non-pros won't accede; I'm talking primarily about the kind of professional, car-owning women that I personally choose to date.

Whores, on the other hand, will usually play along. Remember: foreplay; romance; intimacy; probing. Then, if you've done your job like a man, you should get to make that long-awaited odyssey to Venus.

Seriously bro, if you wanna get your dick wet then stop acting like a little phaggot and go and get some.

You sound like a real man, Andrew.:rolleyes:

Literally or metaphorically?

Actually, a metaphorical minibus might be fun! Many Thai girls are too thin for my liking; I prefer them in their thirties when they start to expand a little.

Literally or metaphorically?

Actually, a metaphorical minibus might be fun! Many Thai girls are too thin for my liking; I prefer them in their thirties when they start to expand a little.

Not all {in fact, most don't} Thai ladies expand into their thirties. Another myth create by the Thailand that you don't know, Andrew.