Wireless Flash Trigger

toybits

I would like to be able to use a speedlight (SB 600) for my Nikon D5000. I read that I could do this by getting a wireless flash trigger like this one below

YONGNUO new version CTR-301P trigger Set

Does anybody know if this is available in Thailand?

Thanks.

Hi, I have a bunch of these triggers, and not only are they very unreliable (30-50% missed shots), they use expensive, difficult to find batteries (CR2), and lots of them.

I would reccomend you go and look for the Phottix Strato, they are about 2500 for a set but a lot more reliable (5% missed shots), and they use AAA batteries, which will save you a lot of money and frustration.

if you are in CM you can try my old Yognuo triggers

Thanks for your comment. I did notice that the Yongnuo trigger used CR2 Batteries. You are correct about the Phottix Strato. Will look for that one instead.

Hi, I have a bunch of these triggers, and not only are they very unreliable (30-50% missed shots), they use expensive, difficult to find batteries (CR2), and lots of them.

I would reccomend you go and look for the Phottix Strato, they are about 2500 for a set but a lot more reliable (5% missed shots), and they use AAA batteries, which will save you a lot of money and frustration.

if you are in CM you can try my old Yognuo triggers