Where To Buy Pappadom?

prk888

i've found a great supplier of various home-made indian curries and now ask where to buy pappadom?

This lady also makes pies stuffed full of steak+kidney, meat+ mushroom, chicken+leek, pasties, pizzas, burgers, etc etc. Unquestionably the tastiest and best value i have had in Pattaya.

L/M thanks anyway

JT - the last soi on left off soi 54 joining Theppasit where Woods Are Us used to be. Lady is K Fon and shop about 30m on left in that tiny soi. Soi 54 is off Sukhumvit, past Makro and before Tesco.

I'd suggest the Indian supermarket next to the Sikh temple in Soi 17 off Second Road. (First soi on your left going on Second Soad from Pattaya Tai towards Jomtien).

Agreed, its the first Soi on the left, but the sign says 19, I think. Yeah, I know we had this discussion before.

There seem to be 2 shops there now

I'd suggest the Indian supermarket next to the Sikh temple in Soi 17 off Second Road. (First soi on your left going on Second Soad from Pattaya Tai towards Jomtien).

Agreed, its the first Soi on the left, but the sign says 19, I think. Yeah, I know we had this discussion before.

Definitely Soi 17.

Soi VC is Soi 19

Edited by PattayaParent

Definitely Soi 17.

Soi VC is Soi 19

It's actually Soi 16. I drove past to check it.

I got it from Google Maps. I'm 100% sure it said "Soi Sip Jet" when I checked two days ago. I remember I was wondering why they were writing it out in roman script instead of using numbers. But checking today it says "Pattaya Sai Song 16". Weird. :blink:

Maybe the Google Maps maintainers are board members here :D

Anyway, the main thing is it's the first soi on your left going on Second Soad from Pattaya Tai towards Jomtien.

post-1539-0-14962400-1301479403_thumb.pn