Magazines - Newspaper Printers In Bangkok

I have been trying to locate a quality printer in and or around Bangkok. Everyone I speak with refuses to tell me who they use as a printer.

I see several printers that print business cards but they don't do the actual printing and refuse to tell you where you might find someone that prints magazines or newspapers.

The simplest way is to buy a copy of a magazine that you like the look of (in terms of printing) and look on the masthead. Almost all will give details of the printing company, but do not restrict your search to the English magazines as there are some fine quality printers of Thai magazines - although they're less likely to be able to deal with non-Thai inquiries so you might need assistance from a Thai friend.

• 2 weeks later...

The simplest way is to buy a copy of a magazine that you like the look of (in terms of printing) and look on the masthead. Almost all will give details of the printing company, but do not restrict your search to the English magazines as there are some fine quality printers of Thai magazines - although they're less likely to be able to deal with non-Thai inquiries so you might need assistance from a Thai friend.

I have done that before and even called a couple only to find out that the printer was actually the magazine company claiming to be a printer.

But, I really should do that again you maybe right...there just might be a lone star out there.

Thanks for the kick