Tv Membershio Level Classification

Gonzo the Face

Maybe this can best be answered by an admin.

I notice that one level of memberships in named ' Advanced Membersship'.

Advance could be the opposite of ...... and well leads to the question, of is there a Retarded Membership " level???

<_<

Edited by Gonzo the Face

The automatic levels are only changed once when the required numbers of posts are reached. After the first few levels members can set their own member description (this is how UG changed his to 'Unwanted Member,' apparently a self-description) and this supercedes the system's labels.

well, if that is the case then Gonzo should be listed as Platinum and Ulyses as Star. But somehow admin is not updating it.

You're confusing member title/rank, directly below the avatar, with member groups. Many member groups - Advanced Members, Admin, Local Moderator, Global Moderator, Sponsors etc.

I think perhaps there is a misunderstanding between "groups" and the text under the avatar. I think the levels listed by Tyways and referred to by Ijustwannateach were the texts under the avatar, while Gonzo was referring to the Groups categories.

Newbie 0-9

Member 10-29

Advanced Member 30-99

Senior Member 100-999

Super Member 1000-1999

Platinum Member 2000-4999

Titanium Member 5000-9999

Star Member 10000 +

that can't be right as I have posted 2,700 and have yet to attain the lofty 'Platinum' tag ph34r.gif

The automatic levels are only changed once when the required numbers of posts are reached. After the first few levels members can set their own member description (this is how UG changed his to 'Unwanted Member,' apparently a self-description) and this supercedes the system's labels.

ahhhh I get it - confusing though!