Drunk Naked Women Sexually Assaulted On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Two Strangers Rape The Drunk Woman

PATTAYA: -- A Thai woman was raped twice, first by a Thai man and then by a foreigner, after she got heavily drunk and passed out

Pattaya, 30th March 2011 [PDN]: At 5.30 a.m., the Pattaya Police was informed of a young woman lying naked at Pattaya beach. The police hurried to the scene.

The woman’s name was Ms. Nan (unknown real name), aged 25. She was found half-naked on the canvas bed shivering in the cold.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS -- 2011-03-31

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"After the foreigner had escaped, the witness contacted the police" - Nobody cared to do anything at the time? Nice thoughtful witnesses. They have enough information to call the police and report the event after the fact, but not to intervene and help out a lady during an attack.

Edited by richard_smith237

Drunk

05:30

Pattaya Beach..

Naked

Not the place to be - especially if you are female.

True, it's not a good situation to be in, but that's no excuse for what those two piece of shit did to her. Being drunk is NOT an invitation for rape! And, if you read the entire article, it sounds like she was mostly only naked AFTER she was raped, probably as a result of the first man taking off her pants. I think that the title of this thread is poor, as well as misleading. There's no evidence in the article that she was drunk & naked before she was assaulted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drunk

Pattaya Beach..

Naked

Indeed, it would appear the rapist removed her clothes.

Yes that is the questionable part as that point is not made clear in the OP but suggests otherwise in the title so which is it?

In any case rape is unacceptable but having said that one has to take some responsibility for ones self too..

It is curious how she knew it was rape when she was passed out drunk. People do a lot of things when drunk they'd not normally consent to while being sober and once sober all bets are off..

Maybe, just maybe she consented and when confronted by the police the story changed to avoid her own charges of being naked on the beach and having sex.. Just a pinch of objective and realistic thinking..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Drunk

Pattaya Beach..

Naked

Indeed, it would appear the rapist removed her clothes.

Which one - first or second ?

Sorry SBK - I only just picked up on the fact that the poor girl was found 'half naked';

She only realized she had been raped when they did not leave any money.

Classy remark. :sick:

I do try to uplift the discusions :whistling: seriously though ,terrible as rape is ,i do not think that the lady in question was other than a lady of the night who got pissed and then wandered off from the bar to sleep it off ,if this IS the case then i am of the opinion that another slice off a cut loaf is not the worst thing in the world ,if i am wrong ,my deepest sympathy for the drunken lady laying on the beach at that time in the morning pure class.

I do try to uplift the discusions :whistling: seriously though ,terrible as rape is ,i do not think that the lady in question was other than a lady of the night who got pissed and then wandered off from the bar to sleep it off ,if this IS the case then i am of the opinion that another slice off a cut loaf is not the worst thing in the world ,if i am wrong ,my deepest sympathy for the drunken lady laying on the beach at that time in the morning pure class.

Please just put your shovel down........

There is also the question of infection.

All three are in danger IMO.

I doubt precautions were used in the haste and desperation of it all.

Good with regards to the Males involved aye ??

Hopefully it will be such an infection, that their D*cks fall off..

She wasn't lying on the beach until one of the rapists took her down there.

Her problem was getting too drunk, which most of us have done.

That doesn't mean that it's OK for some sleazebag to carry her down to the beach and rape her. And for some one else to just happen along and do the same thing is just disgusting.

....and how much is a condo in Pattaya?

These crime-a-minute reports from Pattaya confirms 'Albertsen's Razor'* - 'The worse the standard of living in a particular place, the higher the real estate values.'

More about Albertsen's Razor in the Book: Farmsteading in Thailand

OK I will bite (always entertaining) 1Million Baht... and your next point is .

She wasn't lying on the beach until one of the rapists took her down there.

Her problem was getting too drunk, which most of us have done.

That doesn't mean that it's OK for some sleazebag to carry her down to the beach and rape her. And for some one else to just happen along and do the same thing is just disgusting.

This truly is a target rich story of how disgusting humans can be.

"After the foreigner had escaped, the witness contacted the police" - Nobody cared to do anything at the time? Nice thoughtful witnesses. They have enough information to call the police and report the event after the fact, but not to intervene and help out a lady during an attack.

But the sickest of it all is that the witnesses only called the police after the foreigner did his dirty work.

So the underlying message is that it's okay for a Thai man to rape a woman but not Jonny foreigner.

But as for the witnesses not doing anything physical to prevent either attack, that kind of moral cowardice, sadly, goes on in all societies. We all like to think if we were there we'd do the right thing but we will never know for sure until we witness such a thing.

As for the CCTV evidence I wouldn't expect too much from it.

Pretty Sick that the news article had a pic of the lady lying half nekked on the beach. Nearly as bad for her as the two pervs did to her, To have her pic published in that condition is cheesy.

Edited by lbjcb

Uplift a discussion on rape? Frankly i find some subjects should be taken seriously. As for your assumption that the lady may have been a bar lady, does that mean its ok that she was raped. Does being a bar girl somehow mean you no longer have any rights over your body and rape is ok? Selling your body is an exchange, consensual. Rape is a violation against someones will, no consent. Rape, no matter what the victims profession, is still rape.

• Like 1

Uplift a discussion on rape? Frankly i find some subjects should be taken seriously. As for your assumption that the lady may have been a bar lady, does that mean its ok that she was raped. Does being a bar girl somehow mean you no longer have any rights over your body and rape is ok? Selling your body is an exchange, consensual. Rape is a violation against someones will, no consent. Rape, no matter what the victims profession, is still rape.

Well said. This scumbag's remarks are disgusting. Maybe a hot poker placed in a suitable place would help him to understand what rape means?