Does Anyone Have A Scan Of These Forms?

Well, the time has finally come. I'm going to sell my bike as I just don't ride it here in Bangkok. I know that there are two forms from the Land Transport Office that are needed to sell a bike, the "Transfer of Ownership" and "Power of Attorney" paperwork.

I live over the river in the west-end of Bangkok, and really don't want to travel to MoChit for these. Does any kind soul have a scanned copy of these?

Oh, and BTW, I haven't advertised the bike here because I know a Thai guy who is asking around with his friends, but if someone is interested, let me know.

It's a 1992 Honda Steed 600cc (but the frame numbers make me think it might be a Honda Shadow), that has been modded. You can see it in my profile photo, it has upside-down forks, stainless steel exhaust, a "soft-tail" back end, and I have put mag rims on it since that photo (I still have the spoked ones too).

I'm selling it as-is for ฿100,000.00 because it was stolen a few months ago, and when the police retrieved it for me, the electrical system had been disconnected from the headlights, turn signals, and brake light. I think they were disassembling it to sell as parts because all the lights except the headlight were removed (I have them all in a box), and the gas tank hose was disconnected and clamped off. They also removed the front brake disc on the front wheel because I had a disc lock on it. It still ran a few months ago, so the carbs might be good, or might need some cleaning. It being stolen pissed me off so much that I haven't been able to make myself fix it back up again.