Changing Forums

Semper

For example, I try to change from general to another forum. Well I'm not directed to the other forum. I try again and the same result.

I try another site (in europe ) works fine. This has been going on for a couple of month. :unsure:

How do you change forum? Using the drop-list on the bottom of the page (the line with the "like" buttons) or some other way?

Which browser do you use?

Either way, I change between forums all the time and don't have any problems with it.

My guess is your browser cache may be corrupted. This is very common and could create a problem with just one site while other sites would be ok.

Try go into your browser settings and clear your cache. The exact steps would depend on which browser you use.

How do you change forum? Using the drop-list on the bottom of the page (the line with the "like" buttons) or some other way?

Either way, I change between forums all the time and don't have any problems with it.

My guess is your browser cache may be corrupted. This is very common and could create a problem with just one site while other sites would be ok.

Try go into your browser settings and clear your cache. The exact steps would depend on which browser you use.

Thanks for the reply. I'm using IE8." Clear your cache" Sorry I'm an idiot when it comes to computers. Can you give me some instructions how to do this? :rolleyes:

So why is does this only happen on TV? I thought that the browser cache would clear itself when I close my computer. :blink:

A coincidence, it could happen anywhere but happened to happen here :)

No, your cache generally don't clear when you close your computer, you need to clear it manually if required. There are exceptions to that, for example when using Chrome's "incognito" mode.