Ubon To Nong-Khai

songhklasid

I have posted this topic before in isaan section, (limited replies) but time is approaching as I like to book accom in advance, My main question is can I easily travel by taxi/private car ubon ratch. to nong khai in 1 day or allow 2 days for bus travel via nakhom phranom or khon khaen, I want to firm up itinerary nong khai onwards to laos.

thanking all for your advice regards songhklasid.B)

2 years ago did Det Udom, Ubon Nong Khai. From Ubon the shortest route is about 470km via KK and Udon. Via Mukdahan & Nakhom Phanom following the river which is what I did it is about 600km. It was a pleasant drive with some stretches almpost empty of traffic in places, cruised along at 80km/h, that of course makes it a full day travel.

2 years ago did Det Udom, Ubon Nong Khai. From Ubon the shortest route is about 470km via KK and Udon. Via Mukdahan & Nakhom Phanom following the river which is what I did it is about 600km. It was a pleasant drive with some stretches almpost empty of traffic in places, cruised along at 80km/h, that of course makes it a full day travel.

Thanks for your reply, Were' decided to bus it with a overnite stop in khon khaen @ the kosa hotel, I have the time this trip, then onward to nong khai for 2 days .B)

Thanks for your reply, Were' decided to bus it with a overnite stop in khon khaen @ the kosa hotel, I have the time this trip, then onward to nong khai for 2 days .B)

what are the logistics of the bus trip. Might need to get from Nong Khai to Mukdahan, which is a similar journey. Is there a bus which travels between the two?

what are the logistics of the bus trip. Might need to get from Nong Khai to Mukdahan, which is a similar journey. Is there a bus which travels between the two?

Ubon to khon-khaen is highway, therefore less painfull bus rides, I;ll check out nakon chai air , if there buses from ubon go via khon khaen, after o/nite pit stop in K.K it's only 3.5 hours to nong khai.

rgds songhklasid.B)