Phuket Holiday

juzza316

My girlfriend and I are looking to holiday in Phuket early 2006. Can someone tell me the hotels that are the closest to the beach in the 3-4 star range?

I always have stayed at the Holiday Inn Busakorn wing. It is the best !!! Food wonderful and the bartenders are the best!!! Open at one end of the resort to the beach....enjoy tell "O" Alice sent you. He is at the pool bar...

Thanks for the advice, we've had a look at the Holiday Inn, and it's made our final cut! Lol

Other hotels that we are considering are The Amari Coral, Novotel and Graceland.

Do you get a commission if we tell him you sent us? :o

Such a hard decision, but can't wait to finally visit Phuket. We had originally booked to stay in early January but for obvious reasons we had to change our itinerary and holiday in Koh Samui instead!

My girlfriend and I are looking to holiday in Phuket early 2006. Can someone tell me the hotels that are the closest to the beach in the 3-4 star range?

Beach front hotels..

Patong Village - nice and cheap

Thara Hotel - very nice place

Also a really nice cheap hotel but 5 mins walk to the beach is

Tony Resort

Links for the Thara and Tony...

http://www.tharapatong.com/

http://www.hotelthailand.com/phuket/tonyresort/

C1

Thanks for the advice, we've had a look at the Holiday Inn, and it's made our final cut! Lol

Other hotels that we are considering are The Amari Coral, Novotel and Graceland.

Do you get a commission if we tell him you sent us?  :o

Such a hard decision, but can't wait to finally visit Phuket. We had originally booked to stay in early January but for obvious reasons we had to change our itinerary and holiday in Koh Samui instead!

lol....no, no comission.....might be a good idea though!!!! "O" is a wonderful person who I helped after the tsunami get his child back from relatives who was taking care of her due to his not working during the tsunami. In Samui I stayed at Poppies. Great place, nice beach,pool and the best food on the island. The rooms are great as well. private villas.

Alice

my girlfriend and i stayed at a bungalow in kata noi that was real cheap. it was right at the end of the road in kata noi. no beach view but you just a couple minutes walk to

the beach. your tastes sound a little richer (3-4 star) than mine so ide recommend the kata thani that was right next door to our place.

i found kata noi to be a real gem after staying just 1 night in noisy chaotic

patong. got woken up at all hours of the night by drunken algerians yelling in the

hallway.

Edited by bakachan