Looking To Contact A Girl

tmontana

well as above im looking for a girl i met in phuket last year. the bar was in soi seapaerl and the bar was called the fire rose bar. the manageress was called nin but the girl im looking to contact is called kai and she worked in this bar.

anybody know who im talking about

alan

Friend of ours sis named kai was bargirling down there....chang mai gal?hot looking with some silicon ?have a sister in Aus?

Was going to marry a swede but he had a heart attack so now just married a german and off to germany.

Dont ya love the bargirl stories!

well as above im looking for a girl i met in phuket last year. the bar was in soi seapaerl and the bar was called the fire rose bar. the manageress was called nin but the girl im looking to contact is called kai and she worked in this bar.

alan

listen people im not one of these suckers who falls in love on holiday and sends money over to some girl in thailand who doesnt give a toss about you.

this bird kai i found to be very friendly and good for a laugh with good english and she also had other talents you know :o would just like to spend another night with her next time im back,

silicone . eh.......................... yes thats out kai

anybody on here know how i could contact her

alan

listen people im not one of these suckers who falls in love on holiday and sends money over to some girl in thailand who doesnt give a toss about you.

this bird kai i found to be very friendly and good for a laugh with good english and she also had other talents you know  :o  would just like to spend another night with her next time im back,

silicone . eh..........................  yes thats out kai

alan

I'll move your post to the PHuket forum as it seems more relevant to your needs.

this bird kai i found to be very friendly and good for a laugh with good english and she also had other talents you know  :o   would just like to spend another night with her next time im back,

silicone . eh..........................   yes thats out kai

alan

I'll move your post to the PHuket forum as it seems more relevant to your needs.

Silicon you say eh!

Is this her?

post-22300-1127650714_thumb.jpg

alan

Was she also known as chicken ? If so she has put on a lot of weight and married a Australian. :o

this bird kai i found to be very friendly and good for a laugh with good english and she also had other talents you know  :D  would just like to spend another night with her next time im back,

silicone . eh..........................  yes thats out kai

alan

So good you forgot to get her phone number/e mail address before you parted ! :o