Hair Straightening

Semper

Since it is no longer April 1st, I'll bite:

Khun Wit at HairPro in Kad Farang (Hang Dong area) will be perfectly honest with you as to what he can and cannot do for your hair, once looking at it. 053 430 544 You can get a 'straightening perm' but if your hair is really thick, you may have to hit it with a straightening iron everyday regardless (I speak from experience). And since we're in the hot season, to be followed by the rainy season, believe me, it never keeps. I straightened my hair the first 3 years I was here and finally just gave in to the curls and stopped fighting them.

Don't know if you're a woman or a man Semper, but if a man, you may just want to cut it shorter. If you're a woman - keeping it straight in this climate on a regular basis is an uphill battle.

Wash it with Sodium barcobonate and it will straighten right out. It's bizarre I know but it really does help.

Put a teaspoon amount into a cup, fill it with your shower water, pour it onto your head and massage

The sebum oil produced from your scalp will also lessen but be produced at a much more normal level if you keep doing it. This is healthier for your hair and will keep it non-greasy during these summer months.