You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

3Bb Premier

trd

I've had 3bb's Premier for 3 years and the download speed (international) has been 3Mb/sec for as long as I can remember. A while back it shot up to about 6Mb but then came down again to about 3M

in the last 3 weeks though it has dropped to 1.75Mb/sec. It's been rock steady at that figure almost as if there's a cap on it. I've called them 3 times already, but I get the typical, "we'll get the engineer to check it".

Does anyone have the same problem. What typical speeds are you getting in the Rawai, Phuket area. I see that Premier is advertised as 5M Down. 1M Up.

Edited by trd

I just managed to speak to an engineer who within 10 minutes had managed to double my speed. So the moral of the story is, don't accept it when the customer services reps say they will speak to an engineer. Insist on being put through directly.

3bb premier is much more expensive than it used to be... but... ever since I switched, I have 5Mbit. Evening, morning, night, day, doesn't matter. It's 5Mbit. So I am pretty happy with that.

I do miss the 1MB/s (10mbit) I was getting with the 12Mbit standard line but the problem with that was it was so inconsistent. Up and down, fast and slow - not good when you need it for work.

3bb premier is much more expensive than it used to be... but... ever since I switched, I have 5Mbit. Evening, morning, night, day, doesn't matter. It's 5Mbit. So I am pretty happy with that.

I do miss the 1MB/s (10mbit) I was getting with the 12Mbit standard line but the problem with that was it was so inconsistent. Up and down, fast and slow - not good when you need it for work.

i have the same package and good experience. 5-6MB/sec. all day, all night.

I've had the 3BB 3M/1M Premier for years. Recently changed to the 8M/1M Standard plan, only difference is that I can now download torrents up to 8M. Single streams always were limited to around 128 kB/s per stream, both before and now.