We Are The World

Simbo

Occassionally, I go around Soi 7/8. Most of the bars look like they are busy, but if you were to remove the staff, ie, the girls and the street vendors, you would see a very different picture.

However,one bar is always packed. I think it's called "we are the world bar" Situated between soi 7 and soi 8, on the beach road. I know it has a live band, but so do many others. What is the secret ? Anybody know. :o

Occassionally, I go around Soi 7/8. Most of the bars look like they are busy, but if you were to remove the staff, ie, the girls and the street vendors, you would see a very different picture.

However,one bar is always packed. I think it's called "we are the world bar" Situated between soi 7 and soi 8, on the beach road. I know it has a live band, but so do many others.  What is the secret ? Anybody know. :o

It's an ok bar if you are on your own, cheap beer, about 50-60 baht. But don't take the misses, they charge 100-120 for a wine cooler.

However,one bar is always packed. I think it's called "we are the world bar" Situated between soi 7 and soi 8, on the beach road. I know it has a live band, but so do many others.  What is the secret ? Anybody know. :o

It's an ok bar if you are on your own, cheap beer, about 50-60 baht. But don't take the misses, they charge 100-120 for a wine cooler.

Well if you go in about 5.30 you will hear thai girl singing.This is a must as she is brilliant so i think a lot guys will go see that bit and the guys that are singing from 4 to 9 are good also so it can be relaxing yes

35 baht singha 45 baht heineken live music friendly girls,my ex works this bar, the owner own the eagle bar also world wide bar soi 7 and the gogo next to we are the world bar.all have cheap beer very popular with ex pats.

the girls have 15 minutes to aquire a ladydrink else they have to walk away and try another customer so watch out for ladydrinks being asked for. yes the thai girl singer is very good i usually hit this bar around 5 or 6ish good place to watch the sun go down and have a few early evening drinks.

All been said but good music, cheap drinks and good atmosphere. Why should it not be busy? Bar owner knows his trade and it shows.

Literally thousands of empty bars where the owner seems to have no idea how to run a bar and it shows.

Classic is you go in. Farang owner elsewhere. The Thai staff have put on Thai music at high volume. Got themselves a bottle of SanSong from the 7/11 and are having a great time and bitterly resent you interfering. Try any of the slightly further down the Soi bars anywhere in Pattaya between say 2pm and 9pm.

All been said but good music, cheap drinks and good atmosphere.  Why should it not be busy?  Bar owner knows his trade and it shows. 

Literally thousands of empty bars where the owner seems to have no idea how to run a bar and it shows.

Classic is you go in.  Farang owner elsewhere.  The Thai staff have put on Thai music at high volume.  Got themselves a bottle of SanSong from the 7/11 and are having a great time and bitterly resent you interfering.  Try any of the slightly further down the Soi bars anywhere in Pattaya between say 2pm and 9pm.

Farang owner elsewhere , never a truer word said , most of them on there boarder runs big business men who havent even got a visa LOL

This bar took over from the old "Wunderbar" about 3 years ago. The old "Wunderbar" had been operating for 14 years prior to that and was the favourite bar with ex-pats working in Sri Racha, Laem Chabang or Map Ta Phut. "Boss Sue" was a stunner and the Mama San (Saowanee) kept the girls on track. Saowanee is still the Mama San of "We Are The World Bar" and she is approaching 66 years old.

The old "Wunderbar" established the right formula....cheap drinks, good music and friendly/lively girls. The formula continued with the new bar.

This bar took over from the old "Wunderbar" about 3 years ago. The old "Wunderbar" had been operating for 14 years prior to that and was the favourite bar with ex-pats working in Sri Racha, Laem Chabang or Map Ta Phut. "Boss Sue" was a stunner and the Mama San (Saowanee) kept the girls on track. Saowanee is still the Mama San of "We Are The World Bar" and she is approaching 66 years old.

The old "Wunderbar" established the right formula....cheap drinks, good music and friendly/lively girls. The formula continued with the new bar.

All very well but where did they come up with the formula for charging the missus 3 times the cost of my drink. I know you pay a lot for lady drinks, but i thought this only applied when you bought the staff a drink.

justsignedin ,  think about it  they have about 30 ladys working there

you would not take coal to Newcastle , or steel to sheffield , so why dont you get your lady to drink singer at 35 baht

The missus had a spy red, about 32 baht from the local shop. I beleive that is cheaper than the heineken, and the singha. if i had the spy red would they have charged me the roughly 100 baht ?.