Ramen Bar - Tasty Cheap Lunch Spot

wimpy

Wanted to give a mention to the Ramen Bar. Located on the Ayudhya Bank soi off Chang Klan road. Across from the Shangri-La hotel. Very tasty noodles and gyoza. Dishes are 34-45 baht each. Very popular with the local Thais. Excellent smoothies can be had next door as well. No affiliation here. Just a good place for a delicious affordable bite.

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

Edited by wimpy

I second that, Wimpy. It's simple fare for the right price. Also a nice switch up and good to know these hidden places in that part of town. The lady who owns it is always very friendly too.

Yes a great little place. There is a good auto electrician just round the corner, and I pop into the Ramen if I feel like a snack while waiting for my car.

Good to hear about that hidden jem.

A Japanese friend told me of a Spicy Ramen place in Central Plaza Airport.

Said it is japanese style Ramen and good and decent price.

Anyone got info on it ? Or name ?

Edited by lbjcb

<br />
<br />I second that, Wimpy. It's simple fare for the right price. Also a nice switch up and good to know these hidden places in that part of town. The lady who owns it is always very friendly too.<br />
<br /><br />Yes a great little place. There is a good auto electrician just round the corner, and I pop into the Ramen if  I feel like a snack while waiting for my car.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Tell me more about the auto electrician and I'll be at this place to buy you a beer while I wait too......

Seriously......??!!

I was there today and I loved the place. A very charming couple run the restaurant. Food is MSG-free, and it is nice to sit there and to have your lunch..

A downside is that there isn't a lot to choose from when you're a vegetarian. Only Soba.... sad.gif But there will be a next visit, for sure.

Edited by Soulwy