Walk Around Jomtien Complex

actiondell4

Anyone know why the shops outside VT7 are still empty? If they would turn on the lights at night, maybe people would dare to walk there and it looks like a good place to run a business? Might I guess its about a greedy landlord asking rentals way over and in return get absolutly nothing because everything is empty?

I have a great Idea for you - how about open a Girlie (or Boy) bar.....;)

Anyone know why the shops outside VT7 are still empty? If they would turn on the lights at night, maybe people would dare to walk there and it looks like a good place to run a business? Might I guess its about a greedy landlord asking rentals way over and in return get absolutly nothing because everything is empty?

I heard that the owner/landlord (View Talay) was asking 25k per month AND 300k key money for a 3 year lease.

Edited by ThaiBob

Done another walk recently,yes the HIDEAWAY BAR,top of the complex,no customers,thai lady was doing ironing ,I do remember take me back 5 years ago or so? this bar was heaving with customers,apparently the farang gentleman there at the time was running a Hideaway golf club so brought in many customers,what happened to this bar ? Why has it gone downhill,did the farang sell it?

Also went to a bar that use to run the karaoke for farangs,its up on the corner of the complex on the main road.

Well boy has that changed,no customers,had a thai lady singing,staff were abrupt for no reason,i left after one drink.

I asked the stern thai lady manager? what the bar was called as I use to come here a lot to see the older farangs sing "New York,new york",she wasnt impressed and told me "no name bar,which I think maybe a bit of sarcasm,so didnt bother to leave a tip and left.

Those 2 bars near the Venue ,down the bottom of the complex are always busy,40 baht Wine,is that for a small glass does anyone know? They own the buildings no rent.

Blarney Stone was open and a about 2 customers on the terrace but I didnt go in.

The Venue own the buildings so they do not pay rent,so they will be there a long time.

Shenanigans was very busy last Sunday night,english football on the TV,staff very very well trained.

Cafe Ritz always busy,owner from the UK,owns the building,no rent.

Edited by actiondell4