Writing About Chiangmai And Get Paid

Maccheroncini

Any Chiang Mai expats out there interested in writing articles for a Chiang Mai for a commercial website, topic involved will be to describe the local markets like Warorot market, Local food, Local farang or the walking streets and so on. I'm looking for an English speaker who like to write and would be nice if you also live here for a while. Please PM me. The website is Thai owned and don't need a best-selling author rather just someone who think they are friendly enough and have time. Looking forward to here from you thanks.

Hi all thank you forinterested in my offer.

The scope of the work is to:

- Write in you own wordsdescribe about things mainly around Chiang Mai you don't have to be an experton the subject or an English teacher. You will be provided with facts and pictures, just tell it the way youwould to an old friend.

- I already have access to plenty of onlinearticles about Chiang Mai and I've done cycing Ezine Articles before. I have done copy, re-name and replacingstuff. Now I know that it don't work andit will be found out later. I need a realperson. The search engine will detectthe style of writing that is not original. My website will just be ignored by the search engines.

- Payment is 400 Bath per 588 words (approximately)or font size 12 Tahoma on an A4 Page. You will be provided with pictures and some facts all you do is justwrite about them in plain English for English readers. We are looking for a long term partnershipwith a nice person who have spare time and willing to work with to me (via Email ormeeting at a coffee shop) as I have tons of material needed to be sortedout. Money will be paid right away when article approved . However if you just want to make aquick money just to get out of this place then this is not for you.

- If you're worrying about the Work Permit,this is not a "Open Mic" guitar place. You can email the material to your friend inthe North pole or Timbuktuand they can forward the article to me in their name. I will open the email where the police willnot see. If article isapproved you will get paid in cash via anyway you want if trust is also an issue.

- I live in the Nimmanhaemin area you shouldhave time and transport to discuss the work some time and the article will have to be approved before payment.

If these conditions meet yourstandard please PM me. Thanks

Less than 1 baht a word is an absolute joke. Just plagiarize other articles like every other crap tourist site out there. Why reinvent the wheel? You are not doing anything original so why pay some monkey to type some words for the equivalent wages of a cotton picker.

1000 baht an article would actually get you some people who can write.

Hi

advertising is not allowed on the forums, please use the classifieds to post your ad

and just as an FYI, technically, a work permit is needed for online work in Thailand as you are working inside the Kingdom.

//CLOSED//