Iphone Repair

ricklev

Tukcom is where I went to have a new screen fitted to the iphone. The floor with all the little vendor stalls, I think they seem to be pretty much the same as in they sent the phone to a guy in one of the outer stalls and he sorted it all out in an hour for 1000 baht. If your any good with technical doings etc check on youtube as alot of these things to do with the new smart phones can be done yourself, assuming you can make sense of it. When I told my brother back in the UK about it he said ''why didn't I sort out the screen myself via Youtube, the actualy bits are cheap enough here'' he said, ''because im not a little techie nerd like you'' I said - ha ha!!!

Jimmy

I have had several things replaced on my iPhone(s) by a shops in Tukcom, one of them called something like "MW Service Repair" (yellow sign with red text). Also another shop called "Ice Mobile". Both located next to eachother on the 2nd floor level. Turn right at top of escalators and they should be both in front of you. I'm sure there are others there too.

They should be able to do it in about 30-40 mins for you depending on workload. Expect it to cost around 400-500 baht.

Hope this helps.