Still Celibate

So there I am in this bar called Maggies, somewhere in Beijing, and I get chatting to a hi so looking working girl and I'm explaining how I've had very little time to get out and see any of China and that my colleagues, three of which are over at the bar checking out the talent, suggested I come out and get myself laid.

I would have been willing to pay the price she was asking but all she was offering for her price was sex and I wanted somebody to hang out with on my day off, somebody I could have a two way conversation with and somebody who would enjoy the full benefits of a Scampy back, head and neck massage.

She informs me that she turns most customers down and that I am lucky to have been offered a discount and I inform her that maybe she rates herself a little too highly and that she could learn a thing or two from the Thai's and show a little interest and vulnerability.

Now I may be a little nieve here but I would have though that a nice guy, albeit a horny one, who had gone to the effort of dressing and grooming well before going out would have been a refreshing change for a woman in that kind of work but obviously I was wrong.

So I returned home alone, read half a chapter of my book and had a tug.

The only female action I've had in China is being dressed as one, and funnily enough that landed me a kiss and a cuddle with a sexy law student who was at Suzi Wongs last week but it didn't go any further because I passed out in the flower beds when she was in the loo.

Anyway, here's the moral: You can pay for sex but not for somebody to like you.

It's true, Thai women are the best, although Australians, Czechs, some British and Danish are pretty good too and they can all be found in the wonderful land of smiles, and even if some of the smiles are fake, they are still smiles and that little bit of extra effort is just there... Same with confidence, a woman can fake confidence and still be attractive as long as she isn't obviously faking it.

ALL women of ALL nationalities are better in Thailand because they are affected by the positive atmosphere and the lovely lovely people.

I could go on all night but I'll stop here and have a look at the replies in the morning, I am expecting the inevitable barrage of orgasm innuendo's following that last 'faking it' paragraph and probably one or two comments telling me I should have posted this in my blog but hey, what the heck.

I'm off for a beer.

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Have you tried Central America yet Scamp? There is more to the world than Asia.

I agree Thai women are the best , ask my wife , but I had a few dalliances in South Africa, Cuba, Venezuala, Canada, NZ etc etc before I made my choice , so to speak.

:D

Good suggestion Chonabot. Central America here I come... woo hoo!! :o

True; once they like you, you get the sex for free and start paying for love which more often than not cost a lot more.

No such thing as buying love :o

My kinda woman; no need for flowers, no need for diamonds, no need to work and share in the cost of living etc. etc.

True; once they like you, you get the sex for free and start paying for love which more often than not cost a lot more.

No such thing as buying love :o

My kinda woman; no need for flowers, no need for diamonds, no need to work and share in the cost of living etc. etc.

Exactly. Personally that is fine with me. I believe a realtionship is a two way process one partner can not provide everything. I'm just happy if a boyfriend takes me to the cinema once in a while or buys me ice cream. Ahh, the simple things in life.

Edited by Ice Maiden

a hi so looking working girl

She informs me that she turns most customers down and that I am lucky to have been offered a discount and I inform her that maybe she rates herself a little too highly and that she could learn a thing or two from the Thai's and show a little interest and vulnerability.

last hi so one was from the cowboy were'nt she scamp? :D

Anyways, just interested to know how well she took getting told that she was a crap prostitute and Thai prostitues are so much better?

Ever thought the Thais might be easier coz less cash in this country and they cant be so picky. :o

No such thing as buying love :D

True, - Can't buy me Luh Uv, everybody tells me so.

Love and sex don't necessarily co-exist.

You can have sex without love as often as you like for 500 Baht a go plus expenses. So if you are happy that way and go shopping 2ce a week will cost you about 6000 per month.

Most long term relationships are gonna cost a lot more than that. But a relationship includes a lot more than just sex. You get a lot more for your money.

Personally, nowadays I would rather go for the "Tug" option if alone. Sex is always better with the one you Love :o

Way too pratical and stuck up chinese gals.

Working gals far more mercenary than TGS.

So there I am in this bar called Maggies, somewhere in Beijing, and I get chatting to a hi so looking working girl and I'm explaining how I've had very little time to get out and see any of China and that my colleagues, three of which are over at the bar checking out the talent, suggested I come out and get myself laid.

I would have been willing to pay the price she was asking but all she was offering for her price was sex and I wanted somebody to hang out with on my day off, somebody I could have a two way conversation with and somebody who would enjoy the full benefits of a Scampy back, head and neck massage.

Now I may be a little nieve here but I would have though that a nice guy, albeit a horny one, who had gone to the effort of dressing and grooming well before going out would have been a refreshing change for a woman in that kind of work but obviously I was wrong.

So I returned home alone, read half a chapter of my book and had a tug.

The only female action I've had in China is being dressed as one, and funnily enough that landed me a kiss and a cuddle with a sexy law student who was at Suzi Wongs last week but it didn't go any further because I passed out in the flower beds when she was in the loo.

It's true, Thai women are the best, although Australians, Czechs, some British and Danish are pretty good too and they can all be found in the wonderful land of smiles, and even if some of the smiles are fake, they are still smiles and that little bit of extra effort is just there...  Same with confidence, a woman can fake confidence and still be attractive as long as she isn't obviously faking it.

ALL women of ALL nationalities are better in Thailand because they are affected by the positive atmosphere and the lovely lovely people.

I could go on all night but I'll stop here and have a look at the replies in the morning, I am expecting the inevitable barrage of orgasm innuendo's following that last 'faking it' paragraph and probably one or two comments telling me I should have posted this in my blog but hey, what the heck.

I'm off for a beer.

I agree Thai women are the best , ask my wife , but I had a few dalliances in South Africa, Cuba, Venezuala, Canada, NZ etc etc before I made my choice , so to speak.

Good suggestion Chonabot. Central America here I come... woo hoo!! :D

Wherever you go... whatever you do,... I will be right here waiting for you....

Don Juan de Guatemalaª!!!!! :o:D

No such thing as buying love :D

True, - Can't buy me Luh Uv, everybody tells me so.

Love and sex don't necessarily co-exist.

You can have sex without love as often as you like for 500 Baht a go plus expenses. So if you are happy that way and go shopping 2ce a week will cost you about 6000 per month.

Most long term relationships are gonna cost a lot more than that. But a relationship includes a lot more than just sex. You get a lot more for your money.

Personally, nowadays I would rather go for the "Tug" option if alone. Sex is always better with the one you Love :o

I wonder whether Scamp is wearing very thick eyeglasses and boasting hairy palms :D

I love to start the day with a good laugh and this just cracked me up... :D

Wiping coffee spray off the computer monitor now... :D

So you dressed up nice & the prostitutes weren't falling over themselves to get at you ? This comes as a shock to you?

I think you may have to re-assess a few things you heard in Thailand...

"Hey you - sexy man" - come into the bar & buy lady drinks

"You have good heart" - you purchased lots of lady drinks

"You very handsome" - the price is rising along with little scamp

"I like you very much" - the price is rising along with little scamp

Naive is not the word here.

Reminds me of a mate who was here for a few months. We walked past a place in Patpong that he frequented -

he said "You know, if you and me went in that place, all the girls would come to me". It's a bloody whorehouse for heavens sake.

Take it for what it is - or not at all. It'll mess with your head if you are seriously thinking you are doing these girls a favour or that they really like you.

So you dressed up nice & the prostitutes weren't falling over themselves to get at you ? This comes as a shock to you?

I think you may have to re-assess a few things you heard in Thailand...

"Hey you - sexy man" - come into the bar & buy lady drinks

"You have good heart" - you purchased lots of lady drinks

"You very handsome" - the price is rising along with little scamp

"I like you very much" - the price is rising along with little scamp

Naive is not the word here.

Reminds me of a mate who was here for a few months. We walked past a place in Patpong that he frequented -

he said "You know, if you and me went in that place, all the girls would come to me". It's a bloody whorehouse for heavens sake.

Take it for what it is - or not at all. It'll mess with your head if you are seriously thinking you are doing these girls a favour or that they really like you.

Pedro , you say all the obvious stuff , the things that I would be embarrassed to say.

For this I thank you.

ps . you bore the tits off me , thank God for Scampy

:o

And the girls aren't beating a path to your door? Funny, that.