Reliable Ticket Agent

IrishMick

Can anyone recommend a reliable ticket agent for my gf to book a flight to visit it me in Belfast. She has never left asia and is nervous about the flight so she would much prefer to fly direct to England and then onto Belfast Thanks in advance for your replies.

I book with the airlines directly in most cases, but sometimes I find a decent fare online with vayama-keep in mind some if not most airlines require the credit card to be shown at check in. I have used http://www.moxtravel.com/ and paid cash in person in Thailand and was pleased with their service.

Lots of options to the UK non stop, British AIrways, Qantas, Eva Airways and Thai Airways.

I book with the airlines directly in most cases, but sometimes I find a decent fare online with vayama-keep in mind some if not most airlines require the credit card to be shown at check in. I have used http://www.moxtravel.com/ and paid cash in person in Thailand and was pleased with their service.

Lots of options to the UK non stop, British AIrways, Qantas, Eva Airways and Thai Airways.

I have often used moxtravel too. You can also pay with a credit card and NOT have to show the credit card to the airlines with moxtravel. As they are an agent, so the rules of passenger who's name is on the credit card must also be flying.

Try Emerald Travel in London on 0044 (0) 207 312 1700 ask for Far East Asia Dept, then for Sasi. She is Thai, she has arranged flights for me at cheapest rates with Eva and Thai Airways plus any inter-connecting flights. She sends you the e-ticket, the card holder does not have to be physical present to fly. I arranged my stepson to fly, she quoted me cheapest for travel from Thailand to UK over other agents. Highly regarded by Thai community in London :)

Buy her a Thai Airways ticket. Thai Airways staff will always help her, in her own lingo. Any problems arise, her lingo. Any help needed, her lingo. Why would you ever consider any other airline than Thai Airways to book your Thai girlfriend's first ever flight ? To make it aseasy and comfortable a trip for her ? It has never been a question to any of the GENTLEMEN who are reading and commenting this forum !

Buy her a Thai Airways ticket. Thai Airways staff will always help her, in her own lingo. Any problems arise, her lingo. Any help needed, her lingo. Why would you ever consider any other airline than Thai Airways to book your Thai girlfriend's first ever flight ? To make it aseasy and comfortable a trip for her ? It has never been a question to any of the GENTLEMEN who are reading and commenting this forum !

Most airlines have at least one native speaker of the country they are leaving or heading to, onboard. Even Middle Eastern.

Gentlemen?? This is Thai Visa!

Are there any agents in Pattaya or Bangkok you can recommend as she will be buying her own ticket. She has a good salaried job. She gets better paid than I do :(

in Pattaya All seasons Travel on south road opposite Freindship supermarket, they are very helpful, much more than booking clerks. They will advise of best deals, let you know when your travel plans are in fututre of any offers that pop up too. I and the mrs have been using them for 15 years or so.

Absolutely agree! Do your lovely a favor and send her via Thai Airways even if it cost a few more bucks! She will appreciate it and you can feel secure that she will be taken care of.