Csloxinfo - Fyi

Joey Boy

Well @ the end of the month im switchin to KSC.. Cslox has gone from excellent to a complete joke in the matter of a few months, its now much worse than True ever was for me. The speed of a 33.3k modem, the latency of a oil tanker, and its on and off like a yoyo :o

Don't know whos fault it is and I don't care, im just glad its only a month by month contract for the ADSL with CSLox so u can pull out any time you like :D

Is anyone else experiencing slowdowns with CSLOXINFO?  I am about to get it since I've heard TRUE really sucks right now.

Still better IMO

Works ok. Still better than Dialup

I use a proxy in Europe to speed up download

Been on CSloxinfo for 6 months and only really noticed any significant drop in the last few days 38 up/36 down on a 1024/512 ADSL.Absolutely terrible

Sorry to hear that everybody is having problems with CS-Loxinfo at the moment but glad to know that it's not just me (i.e. a problem at my end).  :D

:o I am using CSLox from my satellite dish and after 6 months am becoming increasingly fed up with them. Apart from anything else they are charging me Bt3,200 per month.

TOT will apparently take 3 months to connect. Can anyone suggest a better alternative.

I live in Buri Ram.

Sorry to hear that everybody is having problems with CS-Loxinfo at the moment but glad to know that it's not just me (i.e. a problem at my end).   :D

:o I am using CSLox from my satellite dish and after 6 months am becoming increasingly fed up with them. Apart from anything else they are charging me Bt3,200 per month.

TOT will apparently take 3 months to connect. Can anyone suggest a better alternative.

I live in Buri Ram.

apparently TOT is even worse :D

Been with CSLox since November last year. 1024/512, speed was pretty ok up until a couple of months ago when it nosedived. I called their tech support (which, by the way, is mostly clueless) and asked to speak to the supervisor. He confirmed that lots of ex TRUE adsl users have switched to CSLox and they are using up all the bandwidth with their Bittorrent activities. He also confirmed CSLox has no plan to increase bandwidth, just keep adding more users.

I downgraded to 512/256 and I'll be leaving them at the end of the month.

If you're going to sign up with CSLox you'd be wasting your money if you go for anything higher than 512 but best option though is to just stay away from CSLox.

Anyone know which ADSL is best in central Chiang Mai . Have dial up CSLoxinfo and wanted to keep them when switching to ADSL, so I can keep same user name for email.

Dial up is mostly OK but pretty slow especially late at night. Any experiences to share would be grateful.

I think the problem is all over the line these days. You guys have to understand that whatever ISP you go with they ALL have to go through CAT to get out of Thailand -- and the CAT pipe is a straw! This is what you get from having a monopoly.

I think the problem is all over the line these days. You guys have to understand that whatever ISP you go with they ALL have to go through CAT to get out of Thailand -- and the CAT pipe is a straw!  This is what you get from having a monopoly.

CAT is making my router disconnect every 5 minutes, and go offline for a few hours every day @ 2am on the dot? :o