Watch Topic Not Working

bifftastic

Hi, I've recently tried to 'watch' a couple of topics and the notifications just don't happen.

Also, after I've selected my option (immediate notification, daily digest etc.) what used to happen is the 'watch topic' button changed to a 'stop watching topic' button. Now it doesn't.

Is there anything I can do at my end to fix this or is it at the TV end?

Cheers,

Biff

So, any ideas?

I get much the same problems as you are getting

I am being notified of some of my watched topics, but not all, and the "watch Topic" button remains after i press it

Just a thought......have you looked at the threads you're watching, to make sure there ARE any posts to them?

Penkoprod

So, any ideas?

I get much the same problems as you are getting

I am being notified of some of my watched topics, but not all, and the "watch Topic" button remains after i press it

Just a thought......have you looked at the threads you're watching, to make sure there ARE any posts to them?

Penkoprod

Good, point but yes :)

There are some I started watching a long time ago and there weren't any more posts, so I didn't expect any notifications. But one was my own topic recently started and there were lots of posts, but no notifications.

Strangely enough, I was notified of your reply to my thread about not getting notifications :lol:

Yeah, it's probably just a glitch or something. Still, would have been nice to have some kind of response from the TV Techies huh.gif

Now i just keep checking 'my content' if I want to watch somrthing

Edited by bifftastic

FWIW, i am getting the exact same problem as you now

When i "watch topic" i get no notification, but when i see the actual thread being posted to, in the list of new topics and open it, the "watch topic" is still there

And when i click on it again i am informed that "an error has occured and i am already subscribed to the topic"

Weird and frustrating

Penkoprod