Thaivisa Websites Errors

livinthailandos

I’m not sure if this is me or not, but over the last week or so I’ve had problems connecting to thaivisa or other issues with thaivisa website, listed below are 2 errors i seem to get a lot

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

this error I get happens quite a bit.

#2012] The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed

anyone else have problems connecting to thaivisa website. or have any other errors

I have been getting alot of those lately, for the past 2 weeks. I use TOT 6mb in Phuket. It appears to be getting worse.

The only way out of it is to use a vpn. Once I load it, the site is very speedy and does not lock up. Even the free vpns talked about in another thread work well with TV if you are in Thailand.

BKK must be doing a hell of a lot of filtering.

Because all traffic is routed through bkk govt servers. Then they go out to the universe. TV is in Singapore.

George, another reason for the slowdown is that sometimes, it hangs on "waiting for facebook.com".

All I want to do, as I have done for many years on TV, is to go from one forum to another and not wait for external links to work before loading a local link.

I use opendns, but again, no problems when using a vpn to access TV from within Thailand. Only off the vpn do I get the errors responses messages.

Thanks for your time, admins!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to update TV admins...

For the past week or so, I do get this on tv AND other websites. This particular error that is shown is not for TV, but it happens quite regularly..

Info on Mara Systems

I use TOT in Phuket. They are really going at it with this group.

Today, TV very slow on TOT, but when using a UK vpn, super fast website.

I doubt any updates to your software will help if the isps and govt is slowing things down..

post-53467-0-44351300-1305162138_thumb.j