Indian Man Brutally Beaten By Teenage Gang

Rimmer

Indian Man Brutally Beaten by Teenage Gang

PATTAYA: -- An Indian man was in severly condition as he had been beaten by a Pattaya teenage gang who always argue with foreigners.

Pattaya, 11th April 2011. [PDN] At 5.30 a..m., Police Captain Somchai Chaikananukul Assistant Suppressing Officer of Pattaya Police Department was notified that an Indian man was beaten by a teenager gang at McDonald. (Central Festival Branch), The police then rushed to the crime scene.

The police identified a victim as Mr. Kular Hardeep Singh, [24] Indian national, The victim was immediately taken to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital. The victim was in an icu now. His head was hit by a hard object causing bleeding blood. His face had been punched. The right eye area was apparently swelling.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: 2011-04-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Whether you like Indians or not { i am not their greatest fan} this whole episode highlights what savages some of these Thais are and the possible consequences of upsetting them which it looks like those Indians did although i doubt they did anything as much as to deserve the kind of punishment they got, and its the same story "hard object to the head" that's how these thugs operate and its something i have learned from them { any sort of confrontation pending then grab the biggest rock/stone you can see} and that will serve you much better than your hardest punch

Why does PDN never open for me in Firefox, don't have any problems with other sites, thank you

Disable adblock, then it works.

The officer caught the suspect, Mr. Kitti Kunnatee, 27. (resides at No.42, Moo.1, Kaotepo, U-Taithani) However, he denied the accusation. He claimed that he came to witness the incident as he was told that the gang of Mr. Kwang and his friend was fighting with two foreigners near Pattaya Soi13/1. Then, the foreigners ran away to Mcdonald where the gang beat the victim badly.

The police were not convincing by the suspect’s statement. He denied that he was not one of the gang members.The poce then notified the suspect about the records from the CCTV camera, therefore, the suspect confessed. The police investigated the suspect further and charged him with assault. They will locate Mr. Kwang, another suspect, and his gang. Who had been hanging around the area and always have problems and fighting with foreigners.

Seems it started somewhere else and the victim maybe was trying to seek refuge in Central. Could it perhaps be related to the jet ski scams?