We Tv Motorcycle Races - Want To See Them?

jbeck

Then just reply here. I would like to know your thoughts, maybe they would show them if they knew there was enough interest.

Talking about motoGP and WSBK races.

They have sports channels but I have not seen them broadcast any motorcycle races this season

They showed show some motogp races last season, and some of the other network show the races.

Just to show your support, let me know your thoughts ASAP!

Hurry, before the season is over!

Thanks,

jbeck

My True Visions package has many sports channels that broadcast F1, Le Mans, ALMS, Dakar, WRC, Moto GP, Isle of Man TT, sailing, Australian V8s, and flat dirt track racing.

Never seen WSBK though.

Mostly its all on the True Sports channels which I think are coming over from Singapore.

If you can get True Visions, its time to switch companies.

My True Visions package has many sports channels that broadcast F1, Le Mans, ALMS, Dakar, WRC, Moto GP, Isle of Man TT, sailing, Australian V8s, and flat dirt track racing.

Never seen WSBK though.

Mostly its all on the True Sports channels which I think are coming over from Singapore.

Funny, I was just watching some FIM MX1 racing and they showed a commercial for WSBK on the Star Sports channel.

Never seen WSBK though.

which package is that? Had true before but no motorcycle racing. How much is it per month?

Never seen WSBK though.

which package is that? Had true before but no motorcycle racing. How much is it per month?

True Visions "Gold " package at about 1499 B a month had all the sports including cars and bike racing...includes the qualifying also.

WSB from Assen starts at 16 40 till 1800, 2nd race is 20 10 till 21 30, on Gold sport channel 107, on Sunday 17th April, yes, about 1500bht a month, if thats what you want to pay?

Edited by Lickey