Excellent Service From Truevisions

PattayaParent

I got home from work last night and my decoder box was fried. Couldn’t get it to change channels manually or using the remote and after changing the remote battery half a dozen times I decided it wasn’t the problem.

Did the usual, unplug / replug; take out card / reinsert card and it was completely dead so I called the Bangkok service number on the bill and immediately got through to a lady speaking excellent English who gave me the number of the local service centre.

She told me that I’d have to take it in as with the holidays coming the technician probably wouldn’t be able to make it to the house today. The technician actually called me from in front of the house this morning at 08:50 but I was already in work with the decoder box.

Gave the box to a company driver with the location of the local service centre in Rayong and off he pops and I am now in possession of a brand spanking new decoder box, no charge.

Can’t fault them for service at all.

Same happened to my friends last month. They said the same thing as it was a weekend. As they were heading out the door Friday, they got a call from the tech rep and he was in front of their condo with a new box. No charge, less than 24hr onsite service.

I had some issues with my PVR box and got an English speaking rep on the phone who walked me through the steps to get it figured it. Pretty nice.

Great service, so so product...