Expat Partner Wanted!

westozzie

I am inviting expressions of interest for a expat co-invester who would like to join me in the expansion of my firang sausage manufactering business.

I produce Australian breakfast style Beef, Pork and Chicken sausages and hotdogs which are being sold to restuarants and B&B businesses in Phuket and locally here in Bangkok on a small scale.

Due to the popular response I need to purchase heavier equipment to produce larger amounts as the current equipment I imported from OZ is at full capacity.

The Sausage market in Thailand is in excess of 40 billion baht per year and one company has 50% of market share which services mainly the Thai consumer .There is good opportunity to break into niche firang owned B&B,s,Bars and International hotels across Thailand and seek master distributors in ChangMai,Pattaya,Koh Samui and so on.

All the flavorings are imported from Australia and local meat is used the finished product is of high quality and is flavoursome.

The returns are excellent for both the customer and the business as the product intices repeat orders due to the taste and quality. I require help in the logistics and sales areas with a upgrade of equipment.

The investment sort after is less than 20K AUD and is negotiable.This is a niche firang sausage market and can be exploited to the fullest with the right partner.

Please feel free to email me for more information or to discuss this opportunity!

[email protected]

Regards,

Lee

• 3 weeks later...
I am inviting expressions of interest for a expat co-invester who would like to join me in the expansion of my firang sausage manufactering business.

I produce Australian breakfast style Beef, Pork and Chicken sausages and hotdogs which are being sold to restuarants and B&B businesses in Phuket and locally here in Bangkok on a small scale.

Due to the popular response I need to purchase heavier equipment to produce larger amounts as the current equipment I imported from OZ is at full capacity.

The Sausage market in Thailand is in excess of 40 billion baht per year and one company has 50% of market share which services mainly the Thai consumer .There is good opportunity to break into niche firang owned B&B,s,Bars and International hotels across Thailand and seek master distributors in ChangMai,Pattaya,Koh Samui and so on.

All the flavorings are imported from Australia and local meat is used the finished product is of high quality and is flavoursome.

The returns are excellent for both the customer and the business as the product intices repeat orders due to the taste and quality. I require help in the logistics and sales areas with a upgrade of equipment.

The investment sort after is less than 20K AUD and is negotiable.This is a niche firang sausage market and can be exploited to the fullest with the right partner.

Please feel free to email me for more information or to discuss this opportunity!

[email protected]

Regards,

Lee

My user name is charlevi,my real name is Rik.I am just in the process of starting a hotdog/burger stall down in Krabi.I was thinking of making my own sausages & burgers,but if I can buy them cheap enough,I would consider doing that instead.Is it possible for you to post me a price list of your sausages i.e-quantities & sizes etc.Thanks a lot-charlevi----Rik.

How long have you been doing the sausage business in Thailand Westy ?

If that unanswered question of 3 weeks ago is indicative of Westies commercial ability it's best if he doesn't reply. I for one wouldn't deal with him in any capacity.

Perhaps Billyboy wants to jump into the frying pan with him - sounds like their business skills are compatible :o