No Wonder There Are So Many Accidents

Check this out... driving on the expressway from Sukhumvit 62 going toward Chang Wattana when these muppets come out of nowhere, no helmets nothing post-77708-0-41141700-1302873983_thumb.j

20 bikes pass a lot of traffic swerving in and out... unbelievable, and they wonder why there are so many death during Songkran....

Edited by mightyharriss

The Police they are about, well today 3 of the locals were outside the Police Hut with a big drum trowing the water, leading to the Village where I live, so that left the other manning the phones in case a call came in.

Thanks for fixing it whom ever did so, but I thought it was a vid. so no help unfortunately..Don't see anything special or unique happening :huh: ..

Edit: I see they're on the highway, on the shoulder, in the middle lane and no helmets even. So used to seeing such mindlessness I'm hardly surprised or even notice anymore..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Thanks for fixing it whom ever did so, but I thought it was a vid. so no help unfortunately..Don't see anything special or unique happening :huh: ..

Edit: I see they're on the highway, on the shoulder, in the middle lane and no helmets even. So used to seeing such mindlessness I'm hardly surprised or even notice anymore..

yeah this was on the toll way... I don't even know how they got on to be honest.

yeah this was on the toll way... I don't even know how they got on to be honest.

No toll attendants for Songkran, though that wasn't supposed to be the intention of making it a free holiday seems there's always some who take advantage..

Did you pay toll to get on?? It was limited to certain areas as I recall so maybe you got on where it was still in force?

Edited by WarpSpeed

No toll attendants for Songkran, though that wasn't supposed to be the intention of making it a free holiday seems there's always some who take advantage..

Did you pay toll to get on?? It was limited to certain areas as I recall so maybe you got on where it was still in force?

I did pay to get on this was on the toll way from Bangna going toward Chaeng Watanna everybody had to pay to get on there, so I don't know what happened

When there is an accident then the BiB will put their beer down and show up, and charge money for the privilege of their attendance. Happened yesterday to my Thai inlaws on there way back down south. Truck full of water throwers pulled out of a side turning without looking. ;)